“Vacationer”
other travellers have booked this property
The front view of your separate apartment
Looking out of your front door towards the house Entry view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The front view of your separate apartment
Looking out of your front door towards the house
Entry view
garden view from the east window
Bedroom entry- queen size pillow top bed
Bedroom with bathroom entrance
Full closet on one wall
Bathroom with full tub
Avocados to pick for your use-June-Jan
Street view to the east
street view to the west
Outside lounging & visiting area
Some comments left- when they found the book
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Stephen H
“Vacationer”
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Very nice place. Everything was as advertised. Hosts were very helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Management Response
22 Dec 2016
It was wonderful to host you here. You were great guests and are welcome back any time!
Kelly F
Floral City, United States
“I'm coming back as soon as I can!”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I was planning a first-ever girl's weekend with my best friend of over 30 years, so I was very anxious that we 'get it right'. And, boy did we EVER get it right!
Prior to booking, Helen was attentive and quick with responses to my questions. As the date approached, she was very helpful in getting me directions, contact information and all the information I needed for a late check in.
Helen thoughtfully asked if she could provide us with a fresh avocado from the tree. Little did I know that was one of many, many amenities that made me feel I was staying with friends.
Coffee pods, a variety of sweeteners and fresh half-and-half. Bagels and fruit. Full size toiletries in the bathroom. And the vaporizer with the lovely essential oils.
The bed and sofa sleeper were very comfortable. The space is much larger than the pictures suggest. Anything you'd need in the kitchen was readily available.
I met Helen on Saturday morning and she gave us recommendations for some fun things to do (above and beyond the binder of ideas and brochures that were already in the cottage!) .
The location is wonderful, and close to all sorts of fun things to do. The home is spotless and the neighborhood is beautiful.
My friend and I had amazing adventures, and they were even better because they began and ended at this delightful home away from home.
There's so much more to tell, but instead I suggest you go and see for yourself!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Warm inviting atmosphere
Liked least: I wanted to stay longer!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Pavel K
St. John
“My family had a good time. 2 months later my buddies say am still glowing.”
Reviewed 17 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Homestead is a great place to stay if you like diverse activities. Everglades, Big Cypress, several state parks, beaches, Miami, and upper keys are within reach. There are several interesting places within few miles right in Homestead. The place is clean. The location is very quiet, safe, and green. There is everything you possibly need in the house. The owners are nice. They do not bother you if you do not want. The safety deposit was returned without any issues.

Travelling group: Young Children
russell w
“Peaceful secluded getaway!!!”
Reviewed 1 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I would highly recommend Helen and Larry's place to stay. It is close to town however secluded to seem like you are in the country. The apartment had all the amenities that you could ask for. If there was something that you needed, Helen and Larry were more that happy to accommodate. I will be staying there on future trips if available.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing