All reviews ice machine microwave and coffee pot moab brewery would stay here again south end of town expensive place to stay basic room clean bathroom the main drag mini fridge place to sleep air conditioner arches and canyonlands base camp the wi fi hot tub zack
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Maybe not the most modern bedding but nicely priced and very comfortable. Huge parking lot for oversized vehicles. Ice machine works well. Safe and convenient. Breakfast not included. On the main street. Convenient store and restaurant right across the street.

Room Tip: Ask for downstairs rooms for convenience
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Let me start with few words about Zack, the owner - the most polite, welcoming, understanding person I have met in a very long, long time.
Originally we booked two nights, however, our plans changed and I asked Zack if he can help, if he would be willing to cancel second night. I was surprised with to see him logging into the system and in about two min, I had cancellation in place, no charge. Amazing experience, can’t really describe how I felt that moment. Main reason for booking the place was TripAdvisor rating and reviews.
Our room was huge (Superior) with two queen beds, very clean, comfy, bathroom was newly renovated (much better than in more expensive hotels), first class towels, mini fridge, microwave, free parking and WiFi that actually works – amazing value and place. Property was very well maintained with patio, close to all amenities and I would say perfect location to visit Arches and Canyonlands.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This place had all the little amenities motels often miss like bed side outlets on the lamps that include a USB. Mini-frig, great location, very clean and seemingly new. Also, this is owner operated and after talking to the owner he seems dedicated to making this place the best value in Moab.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The motel doesn’t look like much upon arrival, and it’s certainly no-frills, but the room was clean, the bed was comfy, and the AC unit did its job admirably. All-in-all, it was the perfect spot for a visit to Arches and Canyonlands!

But the bulk of this five-star review is for the manager, Zack. I was getting into town later than expected, and he was more than happy to meet me on arrival and get me checked in, which I really appreciated after a long drive. As a Moab native, he also had some great tips on lesser-known hikes and other ways to avoid the summer crowds. He even suggested a scenic route out of Moab that was so much better than the one I had originally planned. Thanks, Zack!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Great value! Exceptionally clean. Extremely comfortable beds and pillows. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, WI-FI, cable TV, Hot tub, Free parking. Pet friendly. The air conditioner was on and had already cooled the room by our arrival. The owner, Zack, was very friendly and helpful with every aspect of my stay. He gave the quickest and shortest way to get to any of the attractions I asked about. This will always be my first choice of lodging when I go to Moab.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family