All reviews life size chess tent sites camping cabin pool and hot tub nice campground arches national park camp store bath house bathrooms and showers charcoal grill grassy area office staff bike path double bed road noise clean facilities kids loved the pool
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

NOT nearly enough room to maneuver your RV - we got clipped by a departing rig before we even got set up and then were forced to go over a curb when we left. Bathrooms were small and not particularly clean. Good location but there are dry camps nearby on the river that are beautiful. This place is extremely overpriced. Our RV is only 24-foot!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy433
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Far from the primitive camping my friends do but still a new challenge for myself and two kids. We got to Moab on a horribly windy day, and thankfully I booked a tent site with an awning! My ‘neighbor’ saw my struggle to get the tent to remain upright and went to the camp store to get rope in which we tied the tent to the awning to keep it from blowing away!

Camp store most useful! And there is a microwave to use if you are like me and wake up to temps in the mid 20’s and fighting with a camp stove isn’t worth it to warm up water.

My kids loved the pool! Clean and well kept. Also the giant chess boards now have my son loving the game.

Yes, you can hear the road. I fell asleep with music on (ear buds) but took them out halfway through the night when things quieted down. But you’re outside of town, the road noise is to be expected and even the hotels I’ve stayed at in the past in town often have road noise (not as loud but still there). Noise didn’t bother the kids at all.

Hot showers, clean bathrooms and I felt secure leaving things charging while I showered the sand out of my hair.

Complimentary coffee as other posts state! And do get an awning for a few bucks more. Even without the wind I’d get one.

Fabulous vacation and the kids loved their first camping trip with just Mom!

Will stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Cabins are perfect and have just what you need.... power, beds, ac and heat. WiFi was a bonus! Everything was extremely clean and well kept, I was very surprised/please with the communal bathrooms.

Stayed in cabin 26 which was across from the playground and bathrooms super convenient with our 3 year old.

Pool and hot tub were great, little onsite store was cute and had essentials if you forgot something. Staff was very friendly and helpful

Only downfall is you can’t have camp fires. There are charcoal grills at each site.

We will absolutely be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I camped here for three nights. Check-in was easy and the staff are friendly.

The campsite: Our campsite (T-20) was a good corner location. Our site is a covered, raised tent site. No power, but decent WiFi. No wood fires allowed which is smart so all cooking must be either coal or butane. Your car stays next to you the whole time.

The amenities: There are decent showers, with benches. Numerous toilet stalls and sinks. Hot water. There is a dish washing station which we used every day. (Bring your own soap or buy in their store for $3.25.) Bike station for filling tires and washing your bike. Small Pool and hot tub. They also have some large outdoor board games.

The location: 5 min drive to Arches National Park and 10 min to Canyonlands National Park.

One thing to note was that the entire compound is located right off the main road into town. This means very loud trucks throughout the night. They engine break to slow down as they go down the hill which makes A LOT of noise. I assume if you’re in an RV you don’t hear much but if you’re in a tent, the trucks sound like they are right outside your door. The other thing is that the roads on the site are gravel so you can always hear people walking around. Paving the roads would mitigate this, albeit ruin the aesthetic.

Overall a very enjoyable experience and we would stay again. (With earplugs)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool and hot tub were great. Great location in Moab with easy access to town and surrounding areas. Only a few miles from Arches. Bathrooms and campground are kept clean and nice. Overall a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Joe G, Manager at Moab Valley RV Resorts & Camground, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for your review. We hope that you plan future visits with us.