All reviews life size chess tent sites camping cabin pool and hot tub nice campground arches national park camp store bath house bathrooms and showers charcoal grill grassy area office staff bike path double bed road noise clean facilities kids loved the pool
Reviewed 20 April 2018

From the moment we were greeted with friendly front desk staff, we enjoyed a wonderful 3 night stay here. We stayed in the RV part, and my sisters stayed in the cabins. RV section was not huge, which made it feel like a community. Everyone was super friendly. We had maintenance issues with our RV, and the campground had an on-site maintenance pro, Dave, who was UNBELIEVABLE. Even checked back the next stay to make sure everything was working as it should. Beautiful view of the red rocks, especially pretty in the morning sun. Free coffee in the mornings is a nice touch. Kids loved the pool and spa. Across the street is a lovely path along the river, as well as access to long, paved bikepath. Close to town (2-3 miles). Showers/bathrooms were clean, tho nothing special. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Joe G, Manager at Moab Valley RV Resorts & Camground, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent service here at Moab Valley RV Resort and Campground.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Booked for two weeks. Office staff friendly and helpful. Pool/hot tub was great. Good location. Our dogs got loose and we were reprimanded by some jerk that works for the resort. Next day same jerk came and told us if they got loose again we would be evicted. We chose to move on 4 days early. We’re on vacation! Who needs that kind of stress !!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stonehousepots
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We made reservations two months in advance and told them exactly what type of units we had, size, slides etc. We also asked if we could be parked next to each other and they said when we check in the will see what we can do. Upon checking in the young lady was very pleasant and our spots were assigned and not close at all, we asked about being next to each other and she said you need to request that when you make the reservations??? I pulled up to the spot they assigned and next to me was a large bus with a vehicle parked behind it to where it was impossible to pull in, I knocked on the door and no one home. I went back to the office and this time there was an older lady behind the counter, I explained the issue and asked if there was another spot available and in the rudest voice ever, she said "we just sold our last spot so I doubt it" and looked at me like this is now my problem. She finally found another open spot in the same row. I've got a 34ft 5th wheel with 3 slides and these spots are not designed for slide outs. I also had another trailer with my RZR on it and had to pay extra to park it, which is fine, but the spot I was in did not have room to park my truck so even if I did not have an extra trailer I would have been charged another fee to park my truck! When we called to make the reservations we asked about the larger spots and were told they are reserved for units 36ft and up, yet the entire three days there were MULTIPLE small campers, even pop-ups, in these spots. They have no idea how to manage their spots for the appropriate units. Needed propane and again the same lady in the office along with another older lady and when asked about getting some she said they only fill propane from 8:00 - 5:00, and the other lady looked over and said "nope, it's too late", both in very rude tones. I am a GM for a business that deals in customer service, and if I every heard staff talking to customers the way they did they would be retrained or let go! Our group had two RV's and had two other families rent cabins each and we all had the same issues with customer service and will NEVER stay in the "resort" again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank mullermancos
Joe G, Guest Relations Manager at Moab Valley RV Resorts & Camground, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback. All site information is provided during the booking process and although our spaces are 35’, they can accommodate RVs up to 45’ long. We do all we can to ensure groups can be close together but ultimately, spaces are dictated by our current availability. We were happy to provide you with two extra parking spaces and we will use this feedback to review our customer service expectations with our team members. We thank you for the opportunity to improve upon our services and amenities and wish you happy travels.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed a week at Moab Valley RV resort in our RV. Let me first say, it is a clean RV resort. But you are basically camping on a rock lot with fellow RVers right next to you. I mean like reach out and touch them. We could smell the sewer of the person next to us. Also, right next to highway 191. When we sat outside, we could smell exhaust of the diesel trucks driving by. Just not what we had in mind.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Place is clean and has nice showers that are cleaned daily. Great location in center of town. Spots are close to each other, like most places. Has a pool and a gas station right in front with a small selection of groceries.

Stayed: May 2017

Thank you for your review. We hope to host you again at our resort and at each of our Highway West Vacations destinations.