“Hells revenge tour at sunset!”

Moab Tourism Center
Ranked #1 of 109 Outdoor Activities in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our T-Rex 4x4 tours are exciting and super scenic! You'll have the opportunity to drive off road in a special 4x4 vehicle called a side x side or UTV. Follow behind an experienced guide from the Moab Tourism Center, and experience Moab's most popular trail called Hell's Revenge! For more information please visit our website, check out our 4x4 video on Hell's Revenge, and book online 24/7.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We had Doran as our guide. This was an absolutely amazing experience! It was my first time off roading. I would recommend to anyone who wants to have a fun time and a bit of a thrill. The tour was very informative and even though it was my first time I felt safe with the guide. I went with my fiancé and my mom. My mom was a little terrified but Doran let her come drive with him. Well worth the money and time. Also very beautiful views along the way. All around I would do this tour again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,365)
All reviews
"own vehicle"
in 11 reviews
"slick rock"
in 31 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 13 reviews
"take pictures"
in 11 reviews
"lots of fun"

Reviewed 1 May 2018

The tour was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about doing something a little different .The Hells Revenge course was exciting but not too challenging, even though this was my first time driving any kind of off road vehicle. The course takes approximately two hours to complete, with four or so breaks along the way where the guide talks about the landscape, geology and plants. You can also use these breaks as an opportunity to switch driver if you need to.

Overall a memorable experience and, in my opinion, worth the cost.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

What a blast. John was great although I’m sure we annoyed him with all of our screaming and fbombs. Oops!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We had Doran as our guide and driver. He was awesome. We had a great time, even though he seemed to get a little TOO much joy out of terrifying us. (haha, just kidding, we loved it)

We went out on the trail with five souls and returned with.... Well,go on the tour and see how many of your group return.