All reviews closest hotel family suite multiple hot tubs amazing pool red rocks multiple waterfalls spring hill amazing hotel arches national park rooms are nice colorado river pool area walk in closet quick access perfect location bunk beds located miles
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Stayed two nights after 4 x 4 camping on the White Rim. The hotel is about two miles from town but the closet to the entrance to Arches. The breakfast area is very nice but can get crowded. The outside fire pits, pool and multiple hot tubs are perfect for relaxing after a long days hike.

The hotel is newer and has a lot of what you are looking for and if you are luck you get a view of the Colorado River

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed here 5 nights while we visited Canyonlands and Arches NP. We had a family suite. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. This room had a full refrigerator/ freezer, a table with 4 chairs and a nice couch. There were bunk beds in the small second room. (That is all that is in the room - no dressers etc.) There were 3 tvs in the apt. One in each bedroom and one in the living area. (There are no doors between any of the rooms) The master bedroom has a huge walk in closet with shelving. (There are no dressers for clothing in this room other than the drawer on either side of the bed) But all the shelving was enough space in the closet even though we were there for a longer stay. There is also a safe in the master closet.

This hotel is only a year old and very nice. There is a nice sunset view at the river which is just off the parking area. There was very nice color off the river as well as being able to view the sunset over the hills.. I think this is the closest hotel to Arches NP and you don't need to go through town to get to the park.

I would call the pool area a resort. There are at least 2 pools, multiple waterfalls, 4 hot tubs, 2 firepits, a waterpark for infants which shoot water up and lots more. If you stay at the Fairfield Inn Moab, you too can share this pool area too. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn 2 years ago before this was built and there was no pool at that time. I gave that hotel a rating of 5 also, but if I could choose, I would pick this one as the room was larger and I had a freezer which I needed for medical purposes. If this hotel was sold out, I would have no problem staying at the Fairfield Inn.

The hotel was very quiet.

We have already recommended this hotel to other family members.

We did not find housekeeping to be any problem at all as others have stated, in fact, I loved the shampoo, conditioner, lotion, makeup removers, cotton balls, Q-tips and nail files etc. Our room was PERFECT! Cleaned everyday.

They do have a continental breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I vacationing for our first time in Moab. Spring Hill suites is perfect for us. Pool area is fantastic with waterfalls, hot tubs, fire pits and many different seating arrangements Complimentary breakfast was very good with hot and cold items including make your own waffles. We were put in a too mm on the first floor initially but didn’t like the fact that a hot tub was literally just outside our window. We asked to be moved and the desk attendant happily obliged. Rooms were kept very clean. Great gym. Updated decor. Would absolutely stay again

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sightseer260531
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Dirty bathroom ... hairs, big dirt spots on the floor, scrumbs on the sofa. Bed vibrates with the laundry !! I am not the first customer to complain about these differents points. When you ask for another room ... it's not possible. Liz gonna say again that she's sooorrryyy, but being sorry does not solve the problem and the customer insatisfaction. For 300$ the room it is a shame. I've stayed in approx 500 differents hotel rooms in my life ... never seen that. But l know that moab is a crowded place and a customer more or one less doesn't matter for your business ...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
LizD2182, Manager at SpringHill Suites Moab, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Stephane,

I want to give my sincere apology for the issues you experienced at our property. I understand your frustration with having issues with the room given. Unfortunately the property was sold out and we had no rooms to transfer you into. I have shared the information to the appropriate department to find out what the cause could be for making the bed vibrate. We do value all of our guest and I apologize that your experience was less than you expected. I hope we may get the chance to show you the stay you desire.

Liz Denton
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 24 September 2018

This Springhill Suites along with the neighboring Fairfield Inn were new since our last Moab trip.The two hotels share a very nice outdoor pool complex between the two buildings. The Springhill is very nice with upscale rooms and it is quiet and well-built. Breakfast is included and is typical Marriott fare. We stayed here for 3 nights on points but these hotels are pricy as are most of the accommodations in Moab but we very much enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple