1,497 results
All reviews basketball court arches national park pancake maker hot tub splash pad biscuits and gravy hot breakfast yogurt free breakfast huge room exercise room aaa discount breakfast room great place to stay in town nice pool comfortable beds
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This is our third time being there. We had the hot breakfast at 6:00 AM as we saw a lot of Mountain Bikers as we heading to my son's MTB racing evet 10 miles away from this hotel. Their hot breakfast is good and highly recommended!

Room Tip: Price can be really really high at some point
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Albert_CedarHills
Chris_Aarchway, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Albert,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for mentioning the hot breakfast. As a mountain biker myself, I find that its pretty important to get a really good meal in for breakfast as well. I hope your son did well in the event.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Moab for one week and couldn’t get the hotel we wanted so followed TripAdvisor which is usually pretty accurate. We had an “executive suite” which was tired and dated. Attention to detail is totally missing here. Forgot to replace coffee and tea packs daily. The bed was a wrinkled mess. The curtains were broken and we were on the first floor. Nice to have laundry but many machines are out of order. Nice to have breakfast included but cleaning supplies were in the sink near the syrup and water!! Trash barrels were all in front of the food area. Nice to have outside breakfast seating but it was filthy from smokers. The grounds behind the pool are pretty and the pool area ok. The location is super close to arches and not within walking distance to town if that is important. Staff was nice. If we return to Moab we will stay elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris_Aarchway, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Lusadcurry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us. I am sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. I will personally look into these issues and see what we can do to make some improvements in these areas. I do know we are in the middle of updating a lot of rooms. Again, thank you.

Chris Moss, AGM

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here based on the reviews. This hotel is amazing. Every member of the staff we had contact with was very friendly and courteous.
The rooms are larger than most hotel rooms, awesome pool and hot tub, and the breakfast was very good. It has a nice play area for kids and we liked that it was not "in town". We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Moab.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris_Aarchway, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Sandy,

I am so glad to hear that you feel like our hotel is amazing. We try really hard to make this place feel welcoming and like you are walking into a home rather than a hotel. So when you say that every staff member was friendly and courteous it lets us know that what we are doing is working. Thanks for mentioning the play area as well. Your right, there is a lot of different things to do on the grounds here that make us a little different.

Thanks! Hope to see you soon,
Chris, A.G.M.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great time visiting over Labor Day weekend. Convenient location near Arches and town, but far enough away to have a quiet and park-like feel. Fun pool, splash pad, basketball courts, and playground for the kids. Staff was friendly and helpful. Will be back soon.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Chris_Aarchway, Manager at Aarchway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

NRGDRJ18,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience here at The Aarchway Inn. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the pool and a lot of other amenities that we have to offer. Yes, we are very close to arches national park. It is quite convenient.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

The location is just two mikes out of town. The rooms were comfortable but dated in color and style. The pool was good, but needed a close bathroom by it. There was no food available except the free breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Renrentheone,

Hello! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here and I am thankful for the feedback. Just to let you know we do have a restroom right next to the pool in the hot tub room. But the fact that you mentioned it makes me think I might need to add some more signage stating where the nearest restroom is. So that was very helpful.