All reviews pancake house room was clean checking in shops and restaurants would stay here again great room grocery store the main street pool and hot tub hampton inn microwave keurig parks arches queen
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I woke up covered in red bites all over me. room 4104. bed closest Ito the door.
While there, staff were friendly and accommodating, and I hope they address this as it is awful.
I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Just stopped for one night between National Parks.

Good clean accommodation well situated on I 191 but there was no noise intrusion for our room.

Microwave and coffee/tea maker and great shower with two heads - first time I have seen that.

Only grumble was the room was a bit dark and air con quite noisy.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stayed 5 nights here - the room was tired, and had had 2 beds in previously as the lights were still in that configuration, the bathroom was tiny and you had to sit with your legs underneath the sink whilst sitting on it.
However the room was clean, the bed was comfy and I started to appreciate having the sink to lean on when getting up off the toilet after some epic treks - left my legs stiff.
The staff were friendly and it was a short walk to town or up to the Brewery.
I think in this world you get what you pay for as this was the cheapest of the hotels I looked at - so you take the good with the bad

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We only stayed here for one night. The prices for a hotel room in Moab can vary as much as $200, so my wife picked this one because it seemed reasonable for the area.
The people at the front desk were very friendly and were quick to point out good restaurants in town. It's centrally located so it's easy get to pretty much anywhere.
The room was freshly painted and clean. The double shower heads were kinda cool. The bedspread could use an update, but that's the first thing that goes when we get to the room because I've heard that they don't always wash them everyday. The room was quiet until early in the morning when I think several people were leaving to go see the sunrise, not the hotel's frault. We would probably stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018

From the front desk, to the room, to the price, this is a very old, tired motel and the worst place we stayed in our two week travel outing. The clerk at the front desk acted like he could care less if he helped us. We had booked a king room back in February. I called the week before we left to confirm, with no issues. When we got there, the clerk said all they had was a queen. The price was $205; however, the internet price was $129. He said he didn’t have any control. I tried to find another room in Moab, with no luck, so we spent the night. There were big spiders and mosquitoes in the room, it was on the back side of the hotel with little to no lighting on the exterior. The bed wasn’t comfortable and no breakfast. The only saving grace to this place is it’s walking distance to restaurants and trust me, you will want to walk away from this place.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple