All reviews pancake house room was clean checking in shops and restaurants would stay here again great room grocery store the main street pool and hot tub hampton inn microwave keurig parks arches
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stayed 5 nights here - the room was tired, and had had 2 beds in previously as the lights were still in that configuration, the bathroom was tiny and you had to sit with your legs underneath the sink whilst sitting on it.
However the room was clean, the bed was comfy and I started to appreciate having the sink to lean on when getting up off the toilet after some epic treks - left my legs stiff.
The staff were friendly and it was a short walk to town or up to the Brewery.
I think in this world you get what you pay for as this was the cheapest of the hotels I looked at - so you take the good with the bad

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We only stayed here for one night. The prices for a hotel room in Moab can vary as much as $200, so my wife picked this one because it seemed reasonable for the area.
The people at the front desk were very friendly and were quick to point out good restaurants in town. It's centrally located so it's easy get to pretty much anywhere.
The room was freshly painted and clean. The double shower heads were kinda cool. The bedspread could use an update, but that's the first thing that goes when we get to the room because I've heard that they don't always wash them everyday. The room was quiet until early in the morning when I think several people were leaving to go see the sunrise, not the hotel's frault. We would probably stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018

From the front desk, to the room, to the price, this is a very old, tired motel and the worst place we stayed in our two week travel outing. The clerk at the front desk acted like he could care less if he helped us. We had booked a king room back in February. I called the week before we left to confirm, with no issues. When we got there, the clerk said all they had was a queen. The price was $205; however, the internet price was $129. He said he didn’t have any control. I tried to find another room in Moab, with no luck, so we spent the night. There were big spiders and mosquitoes in the room, it was on the back side of the hotel with little to no lighting on the exterior. The bed wasn’t comfortable and no breakfast. The only saving grace to this place is it’s walking distance to restaurants and trust me, you will want to walk away from this place.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Wonderful motel and staff. Room was small but had everything we needed. Very clean,comfortable and quiet. Hot tub not hot when we arrived, they fixed it right away so we could enjoy after long adventures in Moab.
This is the hotel we will be staying at again when we visit Moab again next year.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I really hate to leave such a bad review, but it was probably one of the worst experiences that I have had in my travels. The front desk person is the face of the establishment and their efficiency sets the tone of your stay. this front desk attendant was rude and unprofessional to say the least. I was on a motorcycle tour through Colorado and Utah for 10 days and arrived to the front desk person, "Nolan". I had all of my reservations made (4 couples) and had copies of the reservations/confirmations. I needed 3 kings and 1 double. I had made these reservations on MARCH 4th. When I arrived, I was told that there were only 2 kings and 2 doubles. We were with a tour group and asked for the tour group rates. He said that they had to be applied at the time of reservations. I told him that I had spoken directly with the hotel to make the reservations and that I had stated that we were with a specific group that had given us a group rate. It was obvious that the whole group of 9 couples was there. He stated frankly that there was nothing he could do. I asked about AAA discount. Nope! I asked for the rooms to be together. He said that the computer chose the rooms and he had no control. We were as far away from the lobby as possible. Down on the back side of the Motel on a lower isolated area. two from our group were down there. the rest were spread to the far extensions of the Motel. I decided not to argue with this minimum wage worker and decided to write the corporate office. I got to my room and the keys did not work. He had given out our keys to another couple. when I got back into the lobby to get new keys, he was in an argument with the next couple because they had a room online for $129 instead of the "special group rate" of $179 plus tax for $205. Our entire group had problems with this person. The rooms were old and the mattress looked as though it was 50 years old. Glad to be gone from that place!!! Dont stay here. I stopped just up the street at a nice new Quality Inn and their prices were $149 per night. Needless to say, the tour company we were with has cancelled any further stays with this establishment.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends