1,188 results
All reviews dirty habit hotel palomar great location market street moscone center union square trader joes fifth floor spacious room front desk staff central location around the corner enjoyed my stay loved this hotel valet parking bart station cable car
Reviewed 10 November 2018

Very clean and comfortable hotel. Very well located (less than 8 min walking to MoMa, restaurants, shopping, etc). The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. I had a room on the 9th floor and did not hear noise from the street. Will come back for sure

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tyler G, Director of Rooms at Hotel Zelos San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out and leave us 5 stars! I am very happy to hear you were pleased with your comfortable room, and that our staff were accommodating and courteous during your visit. We always do our best to meet every request for our guests to ensure they have the best stay possible, so it means a lot when they reach out to let us know we met their needs - so for that we sincerely thank you! We wish you the best, and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 November 2018

Nice hotel in the middle of downtown. Everything is really close. MOMA is walking distance the mall is 30 seconds away and it’s a 10 minute drive to fisherman’s wharf/Alcatraz ferry. The parking is $55 :/ but at least they allow in/out privileges.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this 4-star review! I am very glad to see you enjoyed our central location which is just steps from the best attractions San Francisco has to offer. We delight in providing the best of the best for our guests while traveling in the city, and we so appreciate when they take the time to write us after leaving - so for that we sincerely thank you! I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future! All the best.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

Booked thru AMEX platinum travel so got all the usual stuff including early and late checkin/out, food/bev credit, etc. The hotel is centrally located and close to Moscone center and union square. Rooms are OK, nothing special. Biggest issue i had was the smell and noise. Our room smelled horrible, like a wet dog had stayed for months. Noise due to protesters at the Marriott was frustrating as well. Would not go back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi, Greg. Thank you truly for reaching out to share your feedback. I am very glad to hear there were so many aspects of your stay with us that met your satisfaction and delight. We diligently strive to create a comfortable, relaxing ambiance for our guests, in addition to our superb service and enjoyable amenities so I'm very sorry if you felt this wasn't the case for you. We thank you again for taking the time to share your comments with us, and I hope we see you again in the future. Take care!

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Great location, much quieter than you would expect for the location. Comfy rooms, super genuinely friendly staff. Dirty Habit is the best for any hotel bar. I go for business so don't utilize much else there. The room, noise and staff are most important to me.This will be my new "go to" hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tyler G, Director of Rooms at Hotel Zelos San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

I wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful 5-star review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our comfortable, well-appointed rooms and that our staff was friendly and attentive during your visit. It is very important to us to get this kind of feedback from our guests, so we sincerely appreciate when they reach out to share their thoughts with us! We thank you again, and we hope to see you again for future stays!

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

It’s very unfortunate as I really like this hotel but would never stay here again. Aggressively loud music is played at the 5th floor bar until 11pm and several of the hotel rooms face the bar. I am staying on the 9th floor and it basically sounds like the DJ is in my bedroom. I’m not usually one to complain but it’s unacceptable on a Tuesday and Wednesday evening...

1  Thank amandaski44

Hi there, Amanda. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear your recent visit to Hotel Zelos was anything less than satisfying. Please know we take guest feedback seriously, and I will personally be speaking with my staff to ensure we are communicating effectively with our guests and providing them with the best room possible. Guest satisfaction is our main priority, so we sincerely hope you'll provide us with another opportunity to completely win you over in the future. Wishing you the best.