“Had breakfast, wouldn't again”
Review of Sunflower Cafe

Sunflower Cafe
Ranked #2,202 of 6,027 Restaurants in San Francisco
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Small place, order at counter and pick up food at counter. If I were to go here again, which I wouldn't, I'd stick with pastry. I ordered bacon and eggs, eggs scrambled dry and bacon crisp. Eggs came as ordered, bacon barely cooked, was able to eat some of it because I was hungry but left most of the bacon. Husband had ham and eggs. For $11.75 you can eat same breakfast elsewhere, but often will pay more. Don't know what the problem was but both of us ended up with upset stomachs that day and evening. I'd go to one of the couple fast food places in the area before going here.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Went here because it was just outside our hotel. Brekki was delicious, we both had the special. No need to eat for the rest of the day.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Wanted to eat here. Door was widely open, no closed signs and during opening hours. Staff yelled at me when i entered and said it was closed. She was really angry.

They dont want customers. Do not go!!!

Fotos attached. Clearly to see it was open. NEVER experiened that.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The Latino couple who ran this clean and quirky cafe were efficient, friendly and good cooks. We went there for breakfast the week we were in San Francisco. Every thing from cook English Breakfast, Continental Breakfast to design your own breakfast. It was excellent service, good food and drinks and a bright place to start the day.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Decent prices for healthy breakfast, close to Union square and the Hilton hotel. Nice friendly staff and good basic choices.