“Book Gary Tours”

GaryTours
Ranked #30 of 310 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: GaryTours provides customized private minivan tours for up to 6 people for San Francisco, Muir Woods, Marin County, Napa and Sonoma Wine country, Point Reyes, photography and hiking. Four hour tours can be extended for 85 an hour. Please see additional reviews at GaryTours website. California Public Utilities Commission licensed - TPC34572-B Gary Laufman Tour Guide LLC Bon Voyage
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found Gary on Trip Advisor, and I could not recommend him more. Prior to the tour, he took the time to communicate with me on the phone and over email in order to build out a custom itinerary. On "game day", we had some moderately poor weather, and Gary made changes on the fly so that we were able to squeeze everything in. It was perfect execution. He also provides great conversation, which is critical when you spend 4+ hours on a tour. You should definitely book Gary for your upcoming tour to San Francisco and/or the surrounding area. Thanks Gary!

GaryTours, Owner at GaryTours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you John. It was fun to meet your family. I hope our paths cross again sometime.
Best regards,

"hour tour"
in 10 reviews
"private tour"
in 9 reviews
"city and surrounding area"
in 3 reviews
in 6 reviews
"points of interest"
"entire tour"

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Gary did a fantastic job. He showed us interesting and out of the way destinations. I recommend him without reservation.

GaryTours, Owner at GaryTours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you so much Sherry. It was a fun hen house !
Best Regards !

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

My family had the pleasure of booking Gary for our tour of San Francisco over spring break. Gary tailored the tour to appeal to my teenagers. The lunch stop at his recommended restaurant was a special treat. As was the stop for specialty ice cream. Gary Tours is the only way to see San Francisco!

GaryTours, Owner at GaryTours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Ahhh, the pasta and ice cream tour - glad you enjoyed !

That was a fun time -

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

How lucky we were to find Gary! He gave us the best San Francisco city tour. Took us to all the iconic spots as well as little corners only the locals know about. Kept my two teenagers engaged the entire tour. It was a great first glimpse of SF for them. A clean, private car ride was much better than a big bus. The next day we hit local restaurants he recommended too.

GaryTours, Owner at GaryTours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for the review Lisa. I sincerely appreciate it ! Bring Chad back when he's 21 for world famous margaritas ?

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin as I call it extremely lucky I decided to have Gary as our tour guide. Not only is he extremely courteous and has an excellent comfortable mode of transport he is patient and accommodating. You learn a lot from his wide knowledge
not to mention that he covered practically the whole of San Francisco within just fours. I was wishing “time did not literally fly”. Thanks Gary for allowing us to even step out and even take pictures that are such a memory . - Christine & Family (Caroline, Candy & Gabrielle)

1  Thank crmaster
GaryTours, Owner at GaryTours, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hi Christine,
Thank you for that. I feel like the luckiest person because I get to meet the best people in the world and watch them have fun.
Seriously !