Lowest prices for your stay
US$169
FindHotelUS$169
CheapTicketsUS$169
TravelocityUS$169
1,249 results
All reviews union square great location central location lobby sf bart trolley pier
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a week this month, The Grant Hotel is a very basic hotel but it has everything you need and it's very clean. When we checked in the guy at the reception straight away gave me a hairdryer,something I hadn't even thought of myself to bring. The location is excellent for everybody, close to all the attractions. My only negative is when we checked in the price went up by one hundred dollars compared to what we had expected (apparently due to different taxes not included)

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Claire27_B
Reviewed 19 January 2019

This is a budget hotel. Very good location. There are better hotels in SF, and they come at higher prices. It's definitely more than a backpackers haven. Staff was helpful. I was very pleased with my stay. I got it through hotwire.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bruce K
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

At first I was skeptical, as looks a bit shabby from the outside, and lobby very plain. However, I found this hotel very adequate. Clean room and bathroom. Good shower. Bed was very comfortable. Ceiling fan was nice. Price and location were excellent. Security seemed good, and I never felt any problem. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 573davidz
Reviewed 24 November 2018

Location was really good (very close to Union Sq and cable car passed close by), room and bathroom were comfortable (but fairly basic), staff were helpful, room was clean. Parking almost opposite. Wifi good. Great diners and restaurants nearby including Lori's.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 21 November 2018

Hotel prices is SanFo is staggering and Grant is no exemption. However, I agree to the other review that what you pay is what you get co'z this hotel will not qualify as a hotel but an appartel or may be a backpackers haven. The elevator is always failing and the staff are not well-trained. Rooms are also outdated and seldom you can see staff smile and greet you.

Room tip: Rooms in the lower floors are better in case the elevator fails
Date of stay: October 2018