1,890 results
All reviews sports club market street equinox gym mkt restaurant health club in room dining room service concierge staff luxury hotel union square the ritz hotel guests corner room fitness center business hotel wonderful hotel ferry building
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Usually a big fan of Four Seasons Hotels, but San Francisco’s on Market Street let me down in a big way. The night before, they promised my suit would be pressed and ready to go for an 8 am biz meeting the next day. After 9 am, I was still waiting and they had no clue where was the suit. Needless to say I missed the 9 am meeting for which I had flown across the country. Oh well, sometimes a top-rated Hotel just does not deliver. The experience unfortunately ruined my stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Robert M, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

We are deeply sorry for the miscommunication on our part. I know our team already spoke with you about the issue and we have taken steps to prevent this type of incident from happening again, but if you would like to discuss it further, please feel free to reach myself or our director of housekeeping at 415-633-3000.

Regards,
Bob Megargle
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2018

rooms are large, well-appointed, and comfortable. hotel staff are great -- always kind and helpful. the location is terrific - close to union square, south of market, and downtown. it was a great experience over-all.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the Four Seasons San Francisco. The service was excellent and the location is very convenient for our stay. The meals and room service were top notch and we were well cared for by the entire staff.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Their amazing staff took care of everything and made my stay amazing. I never had to worry about any requests. The rooms were great and kept impeccably clean. Truly amazing staff that ensures an enjoyable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Robert M, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

We are so glad to hear that the team took care of all your needs and requests. We take pride in this and are so thrilled when guests recognize the staff for delivering an enjoyable stay. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Regards,
Bob Megargle
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Great hotel with excellent location - close to all local attractions - museum, Opera House, ChinaTown, Union Sq etc. Our room was big, comfortable, quiet, had excellent bed and bathroom. Good service, friendly staff. We had dinner and lunch in hotel restaurant - its busy but service and food were excellent. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends