1,505 results
All reviews great location union square westfield mall market street an older hotel cable car short stay bart station would stay here again central location powell st stayed here for nights corner room flat screen tv bed was very comfortable rooms are small coffee maker
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Booked this location for the availabilty of parking and closeness to ATT park. Arrived and 305 for check in parking lot closed due to being full. Took over an hour to get this straightened out . Elevators take 15-20 minutes to arrive to your floor and if anyone is on they are too small to add anyone and have to wait for the next one.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This was my first time in San Francisco and having to locate a nice hotel for my stay. I couldn't be happier with my stay at Pickwick and appreciate the the service I received from the staff. They were so friendly and courteous and even accommodated me for early arrival. Thank you so much for making my time in San Francisco enjoyable!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at old hotels in many cities. The price was a bit steep. It needs to be cleaned better. Needs better restaurants. The room I stayed in needed a noise machine to sleep. All in all if all you need is a home base and want to see the town then this is well located hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We absolutely loved the Pickwick, the combination of old and new is lovely. The hotel is clean, the staff friendly and helpful and the location is perfect. We were a party of 3 generations away for a fun vacation and coming back to the Pickwick every night was a treat. The rooms are a good size and the beds are very comfortable. If in San Francisco again, would definitely stay here!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Hi all

First ever review of our travels and it’s needed.

Do not stay at this hotel! First of all, parking at $46 dollars a night with no ins and outs.... URGH.

Secondly, checked in and went to our room on the second floor, the lift didn’t work so had to take 2 large cases up the staircase, when I got to our room. It was disgusting and dirty, blood on the toilet rim( I mean come on!!!!!) hairs on the toilet and on the bath, it looked like it has not been cleaned in weeks!

We went to explore the downstairs bar which the hotel said had a happy hour until 8pm, we got to the bar to be told the happy hour finished at 7... ok fair enough... then the barman came back to us to say the happy hour ended a year ago and the hotel have not hanged their leaflets! Lies lies lies...

We then went to bed.... this is where the fun started!

We were awoken at around 3am by what sounded like the worlds biggest bin truck backing up and dropping the loudest... and I mean LOUD! Metal bins to the floor... Bang after bang.

This stopped after around an hour... finally got to sleep at around 4am and we had to awake at 7! What a joke!

The only 2 upsides of this hotel were...

1. The location is fairly good
2. The car park attendant was very helpful and offered us very good advice and looked after us...

Overall, please don’t waste your money on
This hotel. Unless they really change their ways!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple