“Very Accommodating ”

San Francisco Deluxe Sightseeing Tours
Ranked #289 of 335 Tours in San Francisco
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Everyone in the tour process was polite and did everything they could to accommodate our needs. Amanda took great care of us! Arturo did an amazing job telling us about all the history of San Fran, but also included all the local secrets. I would go on this tour again! Thank you :)

2  Thank Terra B

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I have been on many bus tours in many cities, and this was the absolute worst. Staff are misleading in an effort to get business. Buses don’t run on time, and are old. The management gave me the runaround, and were deliberately misleading. They have a “No Refund” policy. Believe it, and ask yourself “Why?”.
Use Big Bus Tours instead

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Its not your typical tour guides and whilst we thought they was funny could see how they could offend. They made lots of recommendations of restaurants to try or things to do.Our bus picked up a big group of girl guides for free which filled up the whole bus making it a bit cramped for paying guests, we also went off route and stopped for the girl guides to see George Lucas offices. They serve a range of refreshments including alcoholic drinks and have a 15 minute stop at Golden Gate Bridge. There were buses waiting at Union Square so did not have to hang around.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

just now
The stops are not labeled. You do not know where to wait for the bus. Out of my vacation I wasted more than 1 hour waiting to be picked up at Washington Square. No a positive way to hopOn/off. I would had paid more for a better service

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Whilst walking along Pier 33 towards Alcatraz landing my daughter and I were verbally abused by a bus driver of this bus tour company.

I was told by another bus tour driver in Union Square to avoid this tour company at all costs after reading the reviews he wasn’t wrong. He said that they only had a few buses and you’d be waiting ages for a bus to pick you up.

You get better tours and deals with the other bus tour companies in San Francisco.

2  Thank loobylou2007