All reviews free parking walking distance room was clean mini fridge union square enjoyed my stay bart station around the corner motel freeway neighborhood panhandlers uber sfo
Reviewed 25 September 2018

When I started looking for hotels near AT&T Park I found them all quite expensive. Since we were only going to be in town for a short time I really didn't want to spend a ton on our room. What really drew us to this room was the fact that we might get free parking. There are 14 spaces for 22 rooms. We had to wait a while for a space to open up but it was well worth it. The trick is to park when the house cleaners are off between 3:30 and 4:00. There is a giant liquor store close by and we found a great new grill around the corner that was full of the owner's personal collection of bats and Giants stuff. Really quite unique and fun to check out if you're in the area. It's also a reasonable walk to AT&T Park. Our room was super clean and the kids at the front desk were super nice and helpful. Since we were right off a busy street I expected more noise but we couldn't hear a thing once you closed your door. It's also super easy to get to 101 and 280. We'd definitely stay here again for this price!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I liked it! Clean rooms, friendly staff- from front desk to housekeeping, super reasonable pricing for the area. Walking distance to restaurants. A little noisy from the freeway being close by. The rooms were obviously recently renovated and looked modern. There’s 11 free parking spots on the property shared by 20 rooms. When we got there at 3pm there were 4 spots left. So get there early and you’re likely to score a spot. Will definitely be back next time I’m in San Francisco

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here! From the outside, this hotel appears pretty average. It's also in a slightly industrial part of town with a seemingly higher concentration of panhandlers. However, as a solo female traveler I felt very comfortable here and was pleasantly surprised from the moment I arrived. The neighborhood is fine for walking, the staff are amazingly friendly and welcoming, and my room on the second floor was surprisingly modern-furnished with newer artsy tiled bathroom walls and cool linens. My room was also spotlessly clean. The free parking is a real gift, and this hotel is an excellent value for being in such a central location. But really it's the friendly and kind staff that makes Bay Bridge Inn shine. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Maria C, Manager at Bay Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for an amazing review. We do appreciate your feedback on your stay. Myself and staff Thank you.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights in November in room 211. On the 2nd night I opened the cupboard where the mini fridge was and saw 2 cockroaches scurry away. I've never seen a cockroach before, and assumed it might have been a moth or something. One was pretty big, the other small.

Didn't think much of it until seeing a few more smaller ones quickly hiding after turning the lights on. Managed to get some photos and found out they were cockroaches.. gross!!

Getting a call back from the manager Maria was hit or miss, I called and left more messages than I had calls returned.

Won't be staying here again. The gaps in the door leading to the outside were big enough to hear whatever is going on outside in the parking lot, allow smoke into your room from other guests and I would have to assume.. let roaches come as they please.. inflated rates due to Salesforce made this stay even worse.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank a d
Maria C, Manager at Bay Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

My apologies for your your most unpleasant stay. I would like to thank you for giving us Feedback & the knowledge of these issues. I do believe we had spoken regarding issue. We do our best to correct any problems that may occur at the Inn. I have had since then had Pest Control come in and spray in and out of Hotel . We have not had any complaints or sightings of any critters. The entire San Francisco City is in high Demand for rooms during that time and Rates are High everywhere. In progress your last mentioned issue is the gaps that some rooms may have. Actively being corrected with weather stripping along the sides over time it can get damaged & peel off ect.

Best Regards,

Maria

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Last minute - only one we could find for "decent" price. Neighborhood on the fringe. Room was ok - air conditioner/fan would not stay on. but was comfortable. Parking is limited and one night we had to park on street.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Maria C, General Manager at Bay Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback . We are sorry to hear that you had issues with air conditioner. After your stay we already had in place our scheduled yearly service call for our air conditioners.
Parking is Limited and we do encourage guests to use Taxi & or Uber. Once here we are only 3 blocks from a Bart station and other public transportation making it a easy way to get around San Francisco. We also let guests know about a Parking garage On Mission St. if our lot is at Capacity. We would like another chance if ever in our area again in making your stay a Hassle Free one.

Best Regards,