Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$211
PricelineUS$211
Marriott HotelsUS$211
Hotels.comUS$211
Agoda.comUS$211
eDreamsUS$211
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2020

Front staff was not welcoming and unclear of the hotel informations. Room was clean but pillows are smelly. Booked for 3 but amenities set for one only. Requested for additional but incomplete. Requested for water too but unfortunately no HK on duty at 11pm. Very inconvenient and unsatisfactory service. I extremely regret using my points booking in this hotel. Incomparable service to Marriott Hotels in Asia Pacific they are the best!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Heartyme
Freddy Rodriguez, Guest Services / Front Office at Marriott Boston Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

We apologize for your experience and want you to know that is unacceptable to us and the Quincy Marriott Team. Please reach out to me here at the Hotel. Freddy Rodriguez Front Desk Manager.

Reviewed 5 August 2020

I was concerned traveling during Covid-19, however the Marriott hotel was so spotless and clean that it put me at ease. All the employees demonstrated social distancing and precautions. I was impressed at the changing of the room air filters as well. The Marriott was certainly prepared and maintained all necessary precautions.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank pposil
Reviewed 28 June 2020

How many people are giving in charge smoker fee from Marriott who don’t smoke in the room well I’ve been charged a fee and knew they were lying so forfeited my night the next night and they charged me that same smoker fee even though I never checked into the hotel I thought it was just that hotel until I found a $250 smoker fee from a different hotel that but Marriott and I knew it was a lie so I went talk to me she said she never smell smoke manager didn’t know about it and they changed the 250 to 296 this morning instead of 250 .When I first called the hotel they claimed it was for my petto claim it was for my dog but dog is a medical assist registered dog Then that’s when it became a smoke free the manager said I was going to get my money back but instead they chargeD more money to my card I asked the manager to call the maid to the desk and ask her if there was smoke in a room in front of me and she wouldn’t do it but I already spoke to the maid she didn’t do it because she knew the fee had nothing to do with maid .Then I asked her to let’s go in the room and smell the room because smoking is stinky and it lingers in a room and she wouldn’t do itThis hotel is scamming and I’ve had enough of them taking my money please contact me at bvideen@iCloud.com if you’ve been charged a fake Smokers fee from the Marriott

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank bobbiem820
Reviewed 30 May 2020

As a Marriott Elite member I have stayed at the many brands in the Marriott family. This location is unique (being on a hill overlooking Boston) but over the years the franchise owner has made changes physically to the building and in staff. I find the rooms are larger in size than most and always clean. The pool feels small for the size of the building and amount of rooms; however my child still enjoyed it. The bar/restaurant in house is good and at the right times can be fun meeting other guests. However it is not within walking distance to downtown Quincy to try other restaurants. You will need a car or call a car service to get around. Call hotel direct to double check what outlets are open and if they are still renovating.

Room tip: I prefer the corner rooms for this hotel.
Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank L7058EGmichellep
Reviewed 2 May 2020

This property does not follow Marriot terms and conditions. As a Bonvoy titanium member when the lounge is closed breakfast is provided in the restaurant or 750 points is provided. Regardless if the lounge and restaurant are closed outside of the hotels control they should provide the points as per the T&C. I have stayed at 8 other Marriotts along the east coast in the same predicament and they followed the rules.

Date of stay: April 2020