1,100 results
All reviews soi restaurant aqua restaurant lobby lounge golden hour alfredo pad thai beautiful hotel five star hotel room condition family trip view of tumon bay lunch buffet other hotels beach bar private beach server alana
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

it's so perfect service.
also I want to visit.
and Alfredo’s Steakhouse staff JK's service is very good thx JK!

初めてのアジア以外での宿泊でしたが、想像の上を行く快適さでした
スタッフの方々の雰囲気が良く本当にリラックスした時間を過ごせました。
ホテル内のレストランは味も良く、スタッフさんもとても良く本当夢のような時間を過ごせました
本当オススメです、また行きたい…

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear enforcer2113,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit as well as your meal at Alfredo's Steakhouse! We hope to see you again in the near future and welcome you back to an even better experience. Safe travels!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

JK's service was good. We couldn't speak English very well but he spoke Japanese and he made us fun. It was very nice honeymoon memory.
料理はとても美味しかったですが、日本人には多すぎました。残念ながら持ち帰りましたが、本当に美味しかったです。ありがとうございました。

Dear yuki a,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your visit. Thank you for choosing Dusit Thani Guam Resort. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I don't write many reviews, because I'm 1. Lazy, and 2. I'm very, very picky.

For bars, I have two types of scales: the environment, and the people. These are two main factors that, in my opinion, makes a bar great. So here goes my rating:

Environment: 9/10. From the interior, it presents a very elegent and clean space for me to enjoy, the customers here are usually very friendly and open to small talks. The music usually suits the lobby lounge atmosphere. Especially live music, most of the time it's very nice and comfy (or maybe it just fits in to my category) overall it's a very relaxing and comfortable environment for people to enjoy.

People: 9/10. When I say people, I refer to people that work here. The people are very friendly, you can have a comforting conversation here. In fact, I feel like I'm just casually chatting with friends whenever I come. I give mad respect to bartenders in general, especially here, even when they are busy, they will try to squeeze some time to chat with you. All the small details makes you feel comfortable. Have a visit some time. (thank you Kat, Michelle, and Mark). Keep up the great work.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear kahnfoly,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are humbled by your kind comments and feedback. The team at the Lobby Lounge was very happy to hear your kind sentiments. We hope to see you again soon and welcome you back to an even better experience. Thanks again!

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had an overnight stay at the Dusit Thani on October 09. We requested for a room that gave us access to the Club Lounge on the 30th floor. After agreeing on the extra amount to pay, we got our new keys and moved to our new room in no time at all. The view was breathtaking and the amenities in the room were great. Bed was comfortable. We had issues with the black out shutters because they weren’t properly aligned. Didn’t bother to call for assistance but we mentioned it at check out.
The Club Lounge staff seemed to love what they were doing and they were all very nice and helpful. The view from the Club Lounge was really spectacular especially when there’s a gorgeous sunset to see. The Happy Hour food, however, was kinda “blah”. We were expecting more so it was disappointing to note that for a happy hour, there weren’t any nuts/pretzels. Small things... Breakfast was much better though.
Overall, they have a very friendly and accommodating staff.
If you have access to the Club Lounge, you can do an express check out on the 29th floor. Convenient, isn’t it?
Would definitely stay again. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dusit_Guam, Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Rolinette,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your kind comments and feedback as it will help us to improve our services to our guests. Your comments regarding our happy hour food offerings as well as the blackout curtains in your room have been addressed. As we are always improving, we look forward to seeing you again and welcoming you back to an even better experience. Thank you for choosing Dusit Thani Guam Resort!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Nice first time stay at this hotel. Very welcoming, Wonderful staff so friendly and helpful, make an effort to ensure our stay was a pleasant one, a few minor issues with regard to our room but those can be improved upon... we’ll be back!

Room tip: Could be cleaner. More attention to details like replenishing toiletries, turndown service, replacement of used towels.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Dusit Worldwide Co. Ltd

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced. As we are always improving, we look forward to welcoming you back to an even better experience. Thank you for choosing Dusit Thani Guam Resort!