All reviews soi restaurant aqua restaurant lobby lounge thai food management team floor to ceiling windows alfredo view of tumon bay f b room condition rooms are comfortable beach bar noodles breakfast buffet server alana guam
Reviewed 30 November 2017

This hotel is equipped with the latest facilities and is in a condition suitable for lovers.
For families with babies, there is a shortcoming.
We ate breakfast at a restaurant called Aqua, and the view was good, and the taste of food was normal.

Cecilte Rays. she's service was excellent!!
she worked aqua(restuant)

Room Tip: The front of the elevator was not noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments in regards to our hotel's service as well as the facilities and buffet restaurant. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Cecille. I hope to welcome you back again to Dusit Thani Guam Resort as it would be our pleasure to serve you and your family.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Rachel Tai from Soi reataurant was our server. Her professionalism and attention to detail help made my proposal engagement to my future wife a memorable one!

I had one thing in my mind the whole night and that was to propose to my girlfriend.
Rachel Tai made sure that our food order was on point and no mistakes. Thanks to her, my proposal was executed perfectly.

Thanks Rachel and Soi Team! We greatly appreciate it!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
DTGU8888, General Manager at Dusit Thani Guam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hafa Adai Joel O,

Thank you for sending in your review and thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a memorable event! Rachelle is indeed a great server and truly sets a great example. I am proud of the collaborative effort by the team at Soi in assisting you with the perfect proposal.

Congratulations to you both and wish you all the best. Looking forward to seeing you both again in the near future here at Dusit Thani Guam Resort.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I have traveled to many different countries and stayed at other Dusit's . While nice looking the rooms and service does not match others i have stayed. The view is the selling point of the hotel but boosting service would increase the brand. Appears to be just another hotel to help assist in the lack of rooms for tourist on Guam. Upgrade please.

Room Tip: Ocean side for the view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Hafa Adai Bill S,

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback as it is well received. It is only through comments such as yours that will provide us an insight to your vacation experience and allow us to make the necessary adjustments in order to provide our guests with a great product and exceptional service.
I am sorry that you were disappointed but I do hope that you will choose to visit again and show you a much improved level of product here at Dusit Thani Guam Resort.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our 2 night stay at this hotel! We were in Guam for Black Friday shopping, and the hotel is conveniently located across the T Galleria, where everything was 15 percent off.

Service was great, and consistent all over - from the doormen who assisted us in getting cabs, to the bell boys who helped us carry our bags, the lady at restaurant reservations who printed all our boarding passes and assisted us with bookings, and the staff at Aqua, Soi, and Tasi Grill by the beach. We got the Dusit Gold and was given a 20 percent discount on meals.

Great views from the room balcony and Aqua. Large spacious rooms and beds. The best hotel in Guam!

We will be back !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Hafa Adai Melody C,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Dusit Thani Guam Resort! I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay as well as the shopping here on island. Furthermore, it is our constant mission to exceed our guests expectations with a Can Do attitude and provide you with an exceptional quality of product and service.

I hope to see you again soon as it would be our pleasure to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I have traveled to Guam for work on three different occasions and staying at the Dusit Thani made this stay the best! My work involves seminars on exporting so I was able to experience the Dusit Thani from all sides.
The seminar room and meals were outstanding. My room was outstanding overlooking Tumon Bay and the Aqua restaurant was outstanding. Joan E. made all of this possible. I would highly recommend anyone hosting an event or visiting Guam to stay in the Dusit Thani over any other hotel on the island.

Room Tip: Corner view over the bay looks out over Tumon Bay plus other hotels along the beach.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hafa Adai eeeDallas_Tx,

Thank you for your review and for sending in some great feedback of your recent visit to the property. I am very much delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay from accommodations to meals to service. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Joan as she would be pleased to know of your appreciation.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again to Dusit Thani Guam Resort and look forward to seeing you soon!