“I keep coming back”

Old Town Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 156 Restaurants in Tumon
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend and so when a business colleague came into town we scheduled a dinner at the restaurant. There were about 12 of us and they out us in one of their private rooms.

We ordered so much food and lived the family style option. They placed the food on the huge lazy Susan and everyone just dug in. The food was so amazingly delicious that there were no left overs. Noodles, dumplings, steak, pork, fish, everything. The most amazing thing about it though is that it's cheap. Not cheap as in crappy cheap...it cost us about $150 for everyone's food! Definitely worth it!!!!

I'm a stickler for authentic sweet and sour pork and theirs is just perfect. Just like I remember it from China and Hong Kong.

Now it's the only place I go to for my Chinese food fix and that's probably once a week.

I usually do take out so that I can plump myself I front of the couch and pig out.

Just delicious!!!! You won't be sorry.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Came in at 8:40 pm ordered right away because we knew what we wanted. Got our food within 7 minutes and started eating. Not once did we get any service and there are 4 people working right now as servers. Drinks went empty and we got parched... finally I flagged the lady down to refill our drinks. She came and poured and spilled some drink while pouring might I add. So we finish our food and it's 9:21 pm. We sit patiently waiting for someone to notice us and service our table. Nothing and I keep seeing the servers glance over and look away! Finally I'm fed up and it's already 9:46 pm and I call loudly to the server "excuse me we've been waiting for someone to check us, can you wrap our food to go." He was nice and polite but still I give service a -10 because it shouldn't take the guests to flag you down for service especially when you have NO ONE ELSE IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT! Super disappointed and I used to love coming to this place. Never coming back here, I'll have to find a new chinese restaurant to love eating at.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Earlier review talked about getting sick on a sauce they served with entree, and not providing walnuts when asked and instead giving me pecans.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

The service is horrible. We waited 5 mins just to be greeted. After requesting to be sat in a booth, an employee told us "later" and walked away not telling us if he can accommodate us or not. After seeing that we're clearly frustrated another employee stopped bussing a table and escorted us to a booth and offered to take our drink order. The quality of the food is great, which makes up for the poor service we just experienced with the first encounter entering this establishment.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

The sweet and sour pork is good and the salt and pepper fish is great. There are 2 restaurants and both are good. One is in Tumon and the other is in Upper Tumon behind the Bank of Guam. Lilly the owner is very friendly and insures quality food.