See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

He’s very kind! He’s service was very genuine. I came for business trip and family vacay he was always attentive to me when I left hotel and he gave very good directions to shopping outlets Always said good bye and hello! He helped me with luggage too so kind! I love his service! Front desk not so helpful Chinese men was very rude. Also I went to guest relation he was very rude to I asked for help but he seemed like angry I just wanted a Boucher but he kept asking for what kinda of activities I said any I just want to see what’s available. But he just kept asking what activities for? I got frustrated I was with my daughter so we just left. Anyways Hotel could use a remodel and better staff other than that bell staff was very nice and helpful to me and my daughter. They should hire more people like jay because when ever I needed help he was always very kind and helpful. Other Staff it was like I was a bother some to them thank you jay from bell staff for your great service I can’t thank you enough! So yes I had a bad experience but jay really made it better.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

So we wanted a get away staycation and this place hit the spot. It’s located next to the beach and offer a 50% off for meals in the hotel. That was the upside. The downside is the beds are stiff and the bathroom could use an upgrade. You get what you pay for. I will be going back for another stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel location is good near to city centre and if you love swimming matapang beach is just at the back of the hotel. It has also a swimming pool located at the fifth floor.it is also accessible to public transportation the pick up and drop off of passenger from tram is across the hotel. The room is always clean although its kinda old.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This is NOT a resort. I've stayed at better motels. The fixtures are old and in a tropical climate like Guam, fixtures should be updated since they rust and mold. There were no wash cloths, only hand towels. Also, the pillows were extremely hard. The pillows didn't conform to your head or body at all. There was only two flat sheets used on the bed and a very thin fleece blanket. The best thing about this place is the location. It's right on one of my favorite beaches in Guam and conveniently located to everything you'll need. For the price, I would be willing to pay a little more for a more comfortable stay. Seriously, this is like a cheap motel with a resort price.

Room Tip: Bring your own wash cloth/loofah.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

this resort is a pretty old resort . we looked at the photos and chose it bcz it seemed that the rooms are big and the pool is big. the rooms are indeed large BUT have no amenities at all not even a water boiler for tea or coffee , no fridge nothing. the bathroom is simple and you can see its worn down. there are reusable bottle with shampoo etc (at least no plastic waste ) but during a 4 night stay no one filled it up. we had to chase housekeeping to come and clean it. the lobby is huge and the floors are incredibly dirty. the pool is not big at all. there is parking onsite and the best thing about this place is the california kitchen restaurant. defiantly not worth over 100 usd a night. and without breakfast

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family