“Best Massage and Spa in Guam”
Review of Spa Bali Guam

Spa Bali Guam
Ranked #3 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Tumon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Spa Bali Guam, located in the Guam Plaza Resort & Spa, is Guam's only authentic Balinese Spa. Our staff are all Balinese trained masseuses! Offering traditional Balinese massage, Ayurvedic treatments and a full array of spa services including Chocolate massages, warm stone massage, hair cream baths, body scrubs, Ultimate Foot Rituals and much more. Open 7 days a week from 9 am to 9 pm.
Reviewed 31 August 2016

We absolutely LOVE Spa Bali! We visit Guam twice a year and we visit Spa Bali at least 4 times a year (twice per visit). They are professional and gracious, the ambiance is straight out of Bali including Batik robes. The rooms are clean, modern and comfortable. You feel like a guest in someone’s home. They give the best massages and we highly recommend the 90 minute option. After the massage they offer you water and their homemade ginger tea, which is delicious. They also sell great smelling soap! We can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

As often as I go, I've never had a bad experience. With their friendly staff who are always welcoming, I feel at peace when I'm there. Treatments are awesome and comfortable. A true oasis, why go anywhere else.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

My husband booked a spa package for me here. I was thoroughly impressed with the service and ambiance of spa bali. The hotel has seen better days, but don't let that stop you from going. Highly recommend for Guam.

Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

After searching for massages in Guam for 2 days I finally decided to choose Bali Spa. It's located on the 5th floor of the Holiday Resort Hotel. It's pricey but worth each penny. They also have military discount, so on 2 treatments I saved around $55. Not bad. I ordered nirvana massage and hair treatment. Massage was absolutely amazing. The lady who did massage is very professional. She did it with the right amount of pressure. I came out like brand new. Very friendly hostess. Very quiet and clean rooms with relaxing music on the side. And fresh tropical flowers all over the place. I actually booked another appointment in 2 days. That's how awesome it was. So, I was there for 2,5 hours and left $190 with my military discount. Highly recommend it. Plus they have free pick ups from your hotel.

1  Thank Voluptaska