Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Luxurious Experience

We had the couples 90 minute Shiatsu and Hot Stone massage. It was an absolutely great experience... read more

Reviewed 20 June 2017
snipe49445
Caro, Michigan
Ok price for an ok experience

The spa is easy to find on the ground floor of the Guam Plaza Hotel. Located conveniently by the... read more

Reviewed 27 September 2016
Margaret S
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tumon
from US$45.00
from US$60.00
from US$75.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2016

As often as I go, I've never had a bad experience. With their friendly staff who are always welcoming, I feel at peace when I'm there. Treatments are awesome and comfortable. A true oasis, why go anywhere else.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 15 July 2015

My husband booked a spa package for me here. I was thoroughly impressed with the service and ambiance of spa bali. The hotel has seen better days, but don't let that stop you from going. Highly recommend for Guam.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 17 September 2014 via mobile

After searching for massages in Guam for 2 days I finally decided to choose Bali Spa. It's located on the 5th floor of the Holiday Resort Hotel. It's pricey but worth each penny. They also have military discount, so on 2 treatments I saved around $55. Not bad. I ordered nirvana massage and hair treatment. Massage was absolutely amazing. The lady who did massage is very professional. She did it with the right amount of pressure. I came out like brand new. Very friendly hostess. Very quiet and clean rooms with relaxing music on the side. And fresh tropical flowers all over the place. I actually booked another appointment in 2 days. That's how awesome it was. So, I was there for 2,5 hours and left $190 with my military discount. Highly recommend it. Plus they have free pick ups from your hotel.

1  Thank Voluptaska
Reviewed 10 September 2014

TripAdvisor, you let us down on this one. Wanting therapeutic Shiatsu massage for a migraine, and based on the raves here on TA, I went to the Bali Spa. Despite the claims, this is not Shiatsu, it's good Swedish massage and a bit pricey, too.

Date of experience: September 2014
4  Thank Philippos125
Reviewed 16 August 2012

What a relaxing time! The Masseuse was good and the atmosphere was fantastic! My appointment started on time and everything was very professional. Not too many other Spas in Guam with this level of treatment. Lots of value for the dollar.

Date of experience: August 2012