Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nirwana Massage

I got the Nirwana massage for my wife as a surprise. The price was decent. The spa is conveniently... read more

Reviewed 18 December 2018
itsthepower
via mobile
Great Luxurious Experience

We had the couples 90 minute Shiatsu and Hot Stone massage. It was an absolutely great experience... read more

Reviewed 20 June 2017

from US$65.00
from US$45.00
from US$75.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Had my first Bali massage and it was the most amazing experience. I spent 90 minutes in heaven with a trained professional. A nice and relaxing atmosphere. They never rushed me out- I was great to chill

Date of experience: June 2012
3  Thank Lily_A273
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I travel to Guam regularly and was turned on to Bali Spa by a friend. I was skeptical, yeah yeah, great massage, yeah sure, great service. Then after a long day at work, my back was way out of sorts. I showed up with no appointment and fortunately they were able to get me right in. The front desk was very polite and professional(not easily found on Guam), the massage was absolutely fantastic! I have been back 4 times and highly recommend their services.

Date of experience: May 2012
4  Thank rbleonard
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Quiet, clean, comfortable setting. The shiatsu massage was delivered with careful precision and calibrated pressure.

Date of experience: April 2012
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My husband and I did the Bali Bliss 3 hour package that included full body massages, scrubs, milk/herbal bath, and a head/neck/shoulder massage treatment. It was absolutely incredible and so worth it! They responded promptly to our request via the website for same day appointments and the service was superb. They also offer an incredible military discount. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Leahbea16
Reviewed 24 December 2011

This was the best massage I have ever had. It was so great that I went back a second day and had an even better experience.

Date of experience: December 2011