“Relaxing!”

Spa Bali Guam
Ranked #3 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Tumon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Spa Bali Guam, located in the Guam Plaza Resort & Spa, is Guam's only authentic Balinese Spa. Our staff are all Balinese trained masseuses! Offering traditional Balinese massage, Ayurvedic treatments and a full array of spa services including Chocolate massages, warm stone massage, hair cream baths, body scrubs, Ultimate Foot Rituals and much more. Open 7 days a week from 9 am to 9 pm.
Reviewed 16 August 2012

What a relaxing time! The Masseuse was good and the atmosphere was fantastic! My appointment started on time and everything was very professional. Not too many other Spas in Guam with this level of treatment. Lots of value for the dollar.

2  Thank GuamGoose

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Had my first Bali massage and it was the most amazing experience. I spent 90 minutes in heaven with a trained professional. A nice and relaxing atmosphere. They never rushed me out- I was great to chill

3  Thank Lily_A273
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I travel to Guam regularly and was turned on to Bali Spa by a friend. I was skeptical, yeah yeah, great massage, yeah sure, great service. Then after a long day at work, my back was way out of sorts. I showed up with no appointment and fortunately they were able to get me right in. The front desk was very polite and professional(not easily found on Guam), the massage was absolutely fantastic! I have been back 4 times and highly recommend their services.

4  Thank rbleonard
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Quiet, clean, comfortable setting. The shiatsu massage was delivered with careful precision and calibrated pressure.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My husband and I did the Bali Bliss 3 hour package that included full body massages, scrubs, milk/herbal bath, and a head/neck/shoulder massage treatment. It was absolutely incredible and so worth it! They responded promptly to our request via the website for same day appointments and the service was superb. They also offer an incredible military discount. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Leahbea16