Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nirwana Massage

I got the Nirwana massage for my wife as a surprise. The price was decent. The spa is conveniently... read more

Reviewed 18 December 2018
itsthepower
via mobile
Great Luxurious Experience

We had the couples 90 minute Shiatsu and Hot Stone massage. It was an absolutely great experience... read more

Reviewed 20 June 2017

from US$65.00
from US$45.00
from US$75.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I travel to Guam regularly and was turned on to Bali Spa by a friend. I was skeptical, yeah yeah, great massage, yeah sure, great service. Then after a long day at work, my back was way out of sorts. I showed up with no appointment and fortunately they were able to get me right in. The front desk was very polite and professional(not easily found on Guam), the massage was absolutely fantastic! I have been back 4 times and highly recommend their services.

Date of experience: May 2012
4  Thank rbleonard
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Quiet, clean, comfortable setting. The shiatsu massage was delivered with careful precision and calibrated pressure.

Date of experience: April 2012
Reviewed 10 April 2012

My husband and I did the Bali Bliss 3 hour package that included full body massages, scrubs, milk/herbal bath, and a head/neck/shoulder massage treatment. It was absolutely incredible and so worth it! They responded promptly to our request via the website for same day appointments and the service was superb. They also offer an incredible military discount. Highly recommended!

3  Thank Leahbea16
Reviewed 24 December 2011

This was the best massage I have ever had. It was so great that I went back a second day and had an even better experience.

Date of experience: December 2011
2  Thank ASL1975
Reviewed 24 October 2009

My wife and I had a weeklong getaway to Guam. Some friends had told us about this great place called Bali Spa. Our third day there we finally visited for massages...this place is great. From the moment you walk in you begin to get the Bali experience. The staff is all from Bali and give real Balinese massages and other treatments. After going for an hour the first time we went back the next day for half day treatments...body scrubs, massages, facials... oooh!!! such a nice hedonistic experience.

5  Thank Travelingman025