“Very tasty”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I had the poke with avocado and a soy sauce glaze drizzle and it was memorable. The waiter steered me away from another appetizer and recommended the poke and I appreciated that.

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,268)

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here with my mom. We had the cubed steak as the appetizer. It was a little to salty for my taste, but still good. I had the special for the night: pan grilled salmon with a red rice risotto with asparagus. It was super delicious! For dessert, my mom had the tiramisu and I had the coconut banana cream pie. Very delicious! Ambiance is relaxing with a local guy playing and singing. It was a very good experience from start to end. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I love everything about their food. Except the ypao beach location. The wait is killer when it’s slam. They should consider making the space bigger.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Proa is amazing.
The food is good (get the Big Feller Trio).
The service is great too. I forgot my brand new Gopro camera and they held it for me until I could pick it up the next day.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

There're two PROA restaurants, this one is the "basic" one.
No nonsense. I'll try to explain it with my 2 pictures