“Very tasty”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the poke with avocado and a soy sauce glaze drizzle and it was memorable. The waiter steered me away from another appetizer and recommended the poke and I appreciated that.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,260)

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here with my mom. We had the cubed steak as the appetizer. It was a little to salty for my taste, but still good. I had the special for the night: pan grilled salmon with a red rice risotto with asparagus. It was super delicious! For dessert, my mom had the tiramisu and I had the coconut banana cream pie. Very delicious! Ambiance is relaxing with a local guy playing and singing. It was a very good experience from start to end. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I love everything about their food. Except the ypao beach location. The wait is killer when it’s slam. They should consider making the space bigger.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Proa is amazing.
The food is good (get the Big Feller Trio).
The service is great too. I forgot my brand new Gopro camera and they held it for me until I could pick it up the next day.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

There're two PROA restaurants, this one is the "basic" one.
No nonsense. I'll try to explain it with my 2 pictures