“Awesome Service”

Cold Stone Creamery Guam Premium Outlet
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Tamuning
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We all know the deliciousness of their ice creams, shakes, cakes, and a la carte; service is wonderful here. I love how enthusiastic and energetic the staff is, especially when tips are given. (ALWAYS TIP!) Reminds me of the good old enthusiasm when they first opened up the franchise on Guam.

The Micronesian Mall Location on the other hand is quite, my apologies if I offend; dull/gloomy, don’t get me wrong the service is there, but it isn’t as bright and shiny as the GPO Location. Understood, everyone has “those” days, but if it’s consistent, something’s obviously wrong. There’s a rotten apple in the bunch that just blocks out that sunshine, “throw them bad apples out!” I say!

All-in-all: GPO is my go-to Location. Keep up the awesome job!

If I worked with sweets all day, I’d be one happy camper! Rainbows for everyone! Ahaha!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Visiting Guam? Try the Cold Stone Creamery at the Guam Premier Outlet (GPO). Ice cream is awesome!

Recommendation: Try the strawberry blonde if you like strawberry ice cream mixed with graham cracker and topped with whipped cream. I chose the waffle cone with chocolate sprinkles. If you want a dessert, then try Cold Stone!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Place is clean, big plus for me. Their Mango flavor is a must have...if you feel daring then a splash of the Pineapple would treat your taste sensory into a blissful coma.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived in a semi large group, five different orders, yet our order was perfect, fast, and delicious. The person helping us was very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Love the location that its right next to the movie theater so if I have to wait on someone or if after shopping I want to hit up ice cream its there! Small shop, so not as many options as what you will find in the Micronesian Mall but its yummy! They had one sorbet option watermelon which is relish with chocolate chips. I also like that there is seating inside and outside however there is a lot of it.

Date of visit: October 2016