“Love after every bite”

Patisserie PariSco
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Tamuning
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: French
Description: Small French Pastry Shop in the heart of Tamuning. Serving fresh Coffee and Desserts, specialize in Weeding Cake and French Macarons.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Every time I go to this tiny spot of heaven, I feel blessed that a tiny island such as Guam could have a REAL French bakery of this quality. I love everything they bake, but my fave. is the apple turn-overs. My only wish is that they would open a second shop and maybe have seating and great French press coffee as well.

PariScoGuam, Owner at Patisserie PariSco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you very much for your review :) I hope we can have a seat place in near future. Have a Wonderfull day.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The selection of macarons and the green tea matcha frappes were our family’s fav!!! There are many flavors to choose from, and service was excellent. This place was recommended by my brother, and I only wish we found this place sooner.

Shizuka L, Owner at Patisserie PariSco, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Annalisa! Thank you so much for your review. We truly appreciate it! :) I am happy that you and your family found your favorite place to go for the variety of macarons and the green tea frappes! We will always do our best to keep our services up as we are a growing company! We hope you visit us again soon! Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Born and raised on an island like Guam where food is life, main dishes are usually the focus. So when I stumbled upon PariSco with their perfect combination of sweets and elegance, I dubbed them with the name "Elegant Confectionary". From their pleasantly sweet macarons, their satiating frappes, to their delectable cakes. I finally found a.... THE place for any dessert to satisfy my palate. And don't forget Valentine's day. You won't regret it fellas.

Shizuka L, Owner at Patisserie PariSco, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you very much. I appreciate. Me and my team can start this day "Valentine's Day" with a lot of energy :) Have a good day and Happy Valentine's Day.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

PariSco has been my go-to-place for desserts for about a year and it's been divine. I'm not a very big fan of sweets, but their stuff is just right. They had launched their Unicorn Frappe and I just had to have one. So, I brought my friends to try it out with me and being semi-broke college students, we were able to buy two 16 oz. Unicorn Frappes, a box of their assorted cream puffs, and their macaron ice cream. Luckily, we went at the right time so it wasn't busy and we got warm and swift service. Sadly, they don't really have a place to sit and hang out so after a while of some of us standing we just jumped into one of our cars. To say that they were wowed would be an understatement. Even the skeptics were enjoying themselves! We will all definitely come back again!

Shizuka L, Owner at Patisserie PariSco, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thank you, you give us energy to make more and more :) Have a beautifull night.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Craving something sweet? PariSco has it all. Friendly staff and delicious desserts. Everything looks and tastes amazing.

Thank you very much. Have a great night :)