“Terrible Overpriced Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The food, for the most part, seemed like it was prepared by people who do not know how to cook.

Steaks were over cooked and under seasoned. The spinach artichoke dip was cold and the cheese not melted. Our salads were drowned in dressing as if they were trying to hide the brown lettuce.

The fried food was okay as were the grilled vegetables.

They also used to play some music but tonight it was just crowd noise in a room with poor acoustics.

I will not be going back.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent 9oz sirloin that wax juicy and cooked perfectly. I ate at the bar and the service was spectacular.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I was very disappointed with my last visit to lone star. I ordered a salad which was about $17.99 I believe and below are the photos. It was supposed to be a harvest salad with apples nuts and cheese. I received a small amount of apple slices half of the salad had cheese and a sprinkle of nuts with some iceberg lettuce and some raisins. I can pay $1.00 for a bundle of iceberg lettuce at Payless (local grocery store)
The side salads at my table that other people ordered had way more bits in them and volume. I wouldn’t have minded the salad if I payed for a side salad price.
I get it...I’m writing a review for a salad at a steak house, but if you can’t do it correctly then don’t have it on the menu.
Staff members were nice.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

It is sad to say but Lone Star has gone downhill. Their steaks seem to be cheaper. Their baked potatoes are steamed or something. Their salads are not interesting. Service is still good. But it is not my go-to inexpensive steak house anymore. They need to get better quality steaks, improve their food on the line, and just get back on track.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This place serves the best steaks on the island. Had the 12oz sirloin and it was cooked to perfection. Great service with attentive and friendly staff.

Date of visit: July 2018