All reviews front desk great customer service the hotel manager dining table sitting area free shuttle service ypao beach the entire staff living room business center enjoyed my stay the shuttle driver comfortable stay convenience store mini fridge close to the airport friendly smile
Reviewed 6 November 2018

My accommodation, service and hospitality at Guam Windham was very satisfied.I am very satisfied with my accommodation at Windham Guam. I am looking forward for my next visit. I recommend Guam Windham to friends and families.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sunardi L, Owner at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Hafa Adai Stay67837270655,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Wyndham Garden Guam. It is a pleasure to know you have enjoyed your recent stay with us and satisfied with the level of service rendered by our hardworking team members.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and sharing your wonderful stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome and serve again soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

I read the trip advisor reviews and gathered that the staff were very friendly but the rooms were very dinky, old, outdated. I took that into account as, remember, this is guam, it’s not going to be like hotels in CONUS. Well, no one prepared me that this hotel was infested with cockroaches. I killed multiple roaches in my bedroom, crawling over me while I was in bed, multiple roaches in the lobby, hallways, the whole building. When I told people where I was staying, they said, you are staying in the roach coach. I checked out after two days. Also, the sheets / bedding were not clean and I found old trash from previous tenants under the bed. Like I said, don’t stay here, I don’t recommend it at all.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Guam. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations.

It is with much regrets that the room you were assigned was not maintained in its cleanest condition. You can rest assured our Housekeeping Manager will be taking necessary actions for immediate improvement, so as to ensure our hotel cleanliness is maintained to our brand standards.

I would also like to personally assure you our hotel is not infested with cockroaches. It is unfortunate our tropical climate are attracting these unwanted critters especially when the weather is humid. We are utilizing the service of professional pest control company to combat these uninvited visitors.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

This hotel is in desperate need of an update. A/C stopped working during the night and I woke up with a bad headache. They have a shuttle to the airport at a cost of $12.00. There is no breakfast and it is too dirty to eat there anyway. Although it is somewhat close to the airport, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hafa Adai Freedom64337907555,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Wyndham Garden Guam. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your desired level of service during your stay with us.

Your comments has been shared with my management team to ensure such incident will not happen again.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us so that we may review and improve our processes to provide a better service experience for our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly at sli@wgguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

The pictures on the hotel website where probably taken when the hotel was built.
The location is great if you like staying near heavy equipment suppliers or auto repair shops. It is no where near the beach or anywhere that you would want to walk in or out of. If you don't have a car to use your in trouble.
I checked in a 2:00 am due to a late flight. When going to my room on the third floor some guy was sleeping on the hall sofa. There were always random people haning out in the parking lot. Signs indicate park at your own risk. The hotel does not seem safe.
The room was old out dated and dark. The window view was of someone elses room 6 feet away. The floor going in to the small bathroom from the main room had a 1" trip hazard due to uneven flooring. The bed (Qween) was not comfortable at all.
I made reservations at another hotel for the rest of my stay as soon as possible and left this dump.
Breakfast was not included but parking was free as it is at nearly all of the nicer properties in town.
I actually wondered if the hotel had hourly rates. What a dive.

Hafa Adai Tourist26807733983,

Greetings from Wyndham Garden Guam and many thanks for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your desired level of service during your recent stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us so that we may review and improve our processes to provide a better service experience for our guests.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

1. ROOM - We checked in a queen deluxe room. It's quite the size, I would say full set - a bedroom, living room, dining area and bathroom. Guam has a law that prohibits anyone from smoking in hotel rooms. However, upon entry in the room it smells like cigar smokes.. maybe it was a burnt food from the microwave (idk, think positive). It doesn't seem clean probably dusty carpets and dirty walls. But the bathroom was clean and so was the bed. So the room was actually fine given the price.

2. SHUTTLE - They offer free shuttle service to/ from the hotel to premium outlet, kmart, ypao beach and the plaza. It runs 9 am and every 3 hrs til 9pm. They also have the nicest drivers!

3. LOCATION - this is why I rated it 3. Yes, it's 5 minutes away from the airport. But If you want to explore the island, shop til you drop this will not be the biggest con of this hotel. Yes, they do have shuttles. GPO closes at 1am and kmart is 24 hrs. Shuttles are only til 9pm. So get my point? There are public transport - lealea and lamlam buses that are like hop on hop off. Which is really convenient. And this hotel is waaaaay far from the nearest pick up. 20 minutes walk (and they say it's not safe) So you'll end up spending for a cab.

So that's my fair share. Would really depend on your preference. But for me I should've chosen a hotel where a lamlam/ lealea bus have a pick up/ drop off point.

Trip type: Travelled with family