All reviews front desk free shuttle service dining table curry mini store sitting area ypao beach restaurant downstairs an early flight business center comfortable stay tumon bay close to the airport housekeeping staff rental car danielle mia
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

The staff from the begging to end was so friendly, especially the front desk agent, I believe her name was Victoria? She made sure if I needed help to come to her and she was glad to assist my family and I. She made our very welcoming. The room was very clean, nice and cozy. And the location is amazing as well! Definitely won’t be the last time we stay there.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Sunardi L, Owner at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hafa Adai Alexis C,

Thank you for taking time to write this encouraging review. Your overwhelming recognition for the team’s service has brought smiles to our faces and motivated us to further innovate to exceed guests expectations.

Caring and personal attention has been the hallmark of our service culture. Our hard working and caring team members are the heart and soul of our business and not just brick and mortar.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are honored to have you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Warmest regards

Reviewed 30 September 2018

This my second stay here at Wyndham Garden and I highly recommend this place!
Great rooms with great beds and amazing AC units! Also followed by amazing staff. The house keepers are very good at making sure every room is properly accommodated with the proper necessities for great stay. Nice pool out back and there also is a grill there to.
What really makes this place so great is the staff! Ms. Danielle , Jen and Alisha make this place what it is! They are always on top of things and I've personally witnessed them handle the most stressful situations with phenomenal professionalism while also maintaining a welcoming smile on there faces. Hands down best hotel staff I've ever came across in my 5 years of traveling! If your looking for a great stay for a great price then Wyndham Garden is the place!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hafa Adai Terrancebq15,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on Wyndham Garden Guam and bestowing us with such high accolades on our customer service.

We are glad that you enjoyed our hospitality and it is especially heartening to know Danielle, Jen and Alisha made such an impression during your stay. I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts are being appreciated

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we are honored to have you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back soon! Please feel free to contact me directly at sli@wgguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt my stay in Wyndham Guarden has been hands down just as fantastic as the walk along the beach! And if you don't feel like walking to the beach there's a pool right out back to hop right in and relax during the evenings! But out of everything the staff has been the most amazingly welcoming group of young ladies you could ever ask for. Big thankyou to Jen, Danielle and alisha! You made the stay all that much better!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hafa Adai Jarretts32018,

Thank you choosing to stay at Wyndham Garden Guam and taking the time to write this review.

It is a delight to know you had a comfortable stay and all of us appreciate your kind compliments for the team’s service and facilities.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to see you again soon and please feel free to contact me at sli@wgguam.com if there's anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

It was pretty dingy and nasty and air conditioner didn’t work and shower kept dripping which was torturous. I couldn’t move since my company had paid for two weeks but I really wanted to. The restaurant opened when it felt like it. I wouldn’t recommend it

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Sunardi L, Owner at Wyndham Garden Guam, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hafa Adai Doohikimama,

Greetings from Wyndham Garden Guam and many thanks for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your desired level of service during your recent stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us so that we may review and improve our processes to provide a better service experience for our guests.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

To all who see hotel reviews in Guam, and due to booking or price can't get into the Hilton, or the Sheraton, or some of the other high end venues...especially if you're traveling on the government rate - I find this hotel to be most satisfactory. Consider some of the bad reviews of other hotels: bad wifi, bad hot water, bad service, not clean. THIS HOTEL IS NOT LIKE THAT. In fact I can categorically refute a lot of the bad reviews on yelp. I was totally happy with this place, and I normally stay in some of the "best" hotels because of government travel. You can confidently book here and they will take care of you. I came here on military orders for a short temporary duty trip and I was somewhat worried based on online reviews. But I want you to consider how difficult and expensive it is for a smaller, non-sponsored hotel to have good quality here in Guam. Wyndham Garden is fun, quirky, friendly, clean, great. If you need a mint on your pillow, well then try to book at the bigger name hotels, and you'll get a mint and high end shopping, and a much bigger price tag. Travelers please give this place your business because they will be a good place to stay that is comfortable and affordable.

PROS:
Wifi is spot-on! All 4 devices connected and youtube/netflix/text/messenger calling/facetime were good
Sheets and linens are clean
Fairly centrally located in Tamuning
Cold A/C, adjustable with a remote
Clean (probably better than most peoples homes!)
Friendly Staff
Food is good, not the best in the world, but filling and good portions, and plenty of selections, not usually crowded
Spacious rooms, with a living room area and a sleeping area
Very clean linens, and precisely made beds.

CONS:
I like these folks and they treated me well, so you can be picky and discover for yourself. But I will say, there's no pool. But...Price.

Not really a con, but if you stay here, learn how to make the shower work, and when you do, the water pressure is good, and the water is hot. If the handle falls off of the shower water valve, PUT IT BACK ON and deal with it and let them know - they'll fix it. Remember this is Guam - on the other side of the world from the mainland - things are different and really cool if you just stop being picky and take the world in as it is (sorry I went a little philosophical but seriously).

Thank you for a good stay people of Wyndham Garden Hotel - I'm not a sponsor or otherwise affiliated. Good day.

Room Tip: Talk to the front desk
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hafa Adai Jpenglish9,

It is a delight to know you had an enjoyable stay and all of us appreciate your kind compliments for the team’s service.