All reviews water park lazy river marine club family trip family with kids tower wing staying guests mini mart the hotel's website enjoyed our stay hotel is great japanese restaurant nice room japanese tourists waterpark slides guam
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at every hotel suite on guam where lounge access was complimentary and free, but here at onward you pay for a jr suite you must pay to eat and enjoy at there lounge but if your a tourist regardless of your room rate it free. The bell staff are cocky and have no sense of customer service only catering to tourist that will tip then. Other than that the last time im staying here. Terrible service terrible. Beds are hard tossed and turned all night for a jr suite its so dingy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank renz c
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I would not stay at this hotel again due to the very hard beds and uncomfortable pillows...my teenager and sister agreed. I stayed here for four nights in the tower with two king beds, and it was very difficult to get any sleep. Signs warning of theft in the parking lot did not give me a welcoming first impression. I could not check in without a photocopy of my ID, something I hadn’t experienced at other hotels along Tumon. My children definitely enjoyed the wave pool while the men that manned it help them boogie board. The water park had a lot to offer, pools were clean, but the hot tubs needed repair. There was a concession stand in the water park to purchase some food, snow cones, alcoholic, and non alcoholic beverages. The sand on the beach was not groomed, so no sand castle making for my six year old. You could kayak and see a lot of fish while snorkeling. Staff at the kayaks were sincere and helpful. Staff at the morning breakfast were nice and kept the dining areas clean with the rush of hotel guests. I recommend sleeping elsewhere, but come to enjoy the water park.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I stayed here and had a wonderful time. The views are breathtaking and the waterpark is very fun. Lots of things to do. we rented kayaks and went out to a small island and enjoyed time there. Highly recommend this resort for couples and families.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Recently spent the day at the waterpark with our 2 small children. They absolutely loved it. Some good slides for adults too. Was quite busy that day and would have been nice if there had been more tubes for the lazy river as it was always difficult to find one.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MatthewSurawski
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

They turned off the lights during the show so how can we eat? JOEKIM waiter even told us to go even when we are still eating!! He told us that how come everybody can follow the time but not us. Is this how you treat your guests? That is very rude to say especially in the hospitality industry. No wonder Onward has alot of negative reviews. I just gave them the benefit of thr doubt but i was wrong. Worst experience ever! Mind you it was really hot and smoky in that place. Shiw is so so! Not worth it go somewhere else guys!

Stayed: November 2017