“Overall, a go!”
Review of Three Squares

Ranked #31 of 147 Restaurants in Tamuning
Description: One of Guam's favorite restaurants for local and American comfort food - always made from scratch. Open 7 days a week, join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or anytime in between. Happy Hour specials daily, with live music on Thursday nights.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit. I was pleased with my meal both times. The first time I got a parrot fish special that was going on, and the second time I ordered the teriyaki salmon. I had no complaints! My husband however, ordered the parrot fish dinner that is on the regular menu (not the kind that I ordered which was a special going on at the time), and it was quite bland. Not to mention, bony. It's a whole fish, literally and the taste just wasn't there at all. Service was good, it was clean, and overall a good experience. We will be back again

Lisa B, Sales & Marketing Manager at Three Squares, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hafa adai and hello, Missy A!
Thank you for your continued support of Three Squares. So glad to hear that you enjoyed your food, but apologize that your husband didn't enjoy his whole fish. Your feedback is very helpful and necessary for us to improve. Meanwhile, we look forward to your return and hope you will enjoy some other favorites!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is great. Suggest getting their sampler for a taste of Chamoru food. Everything is delicious. Their fried chicken and waffles is great as well as their special seafood loco moco for lunch/dinner. The first time we tried this place for breakfast we went back for dinner in the same day.

Dear ctsayido,
Thank you so much for your great comments and recommendations. Really appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This was a very welcoming place. The staff was so polite. The food was good, had a nice variety of local food and the red rice was very nice. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Dear Christopher H,

Thank you for your nice review and recommendation to all. It is great to know that you enjoyed our food and the variety.

Have a great day and see you soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

It is 9am and I thought I'd enjoy some breakfast at 3 Squares. I was seated quickly, with the local newspaper and coffee was in my cup just as I sat down. I noticed Loco Moco on the breakfast menu and I made my choice. Everything on the plate was delicious. A small amount of melon was served with it. Service was excellent, atmosphere was enjoyable and lighting was at a perfect brightness. I can't wait to go again for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Located in Tamoning. Good parking. Staff were friendly and respectful. I do recommend the wait staff be more cognizant of customer needs. I.e. refills. As for the food we ordered the Buttered fried chicken, very tasty. Also ordered the Chicken Estufao the flavor was good and on spot however it was to spicy to much garlic and peppercorn.