“The home is luxurious, spacious, comfortable and...”
Aerial View
Aerial View 2
Pool, Patio, Hot Tub, Tiki Torches, Outdoor Shower
Main Front Entry & Elevator
Breakfast Bar 1
Subzero appliances, Mahogany Cabinets, Double Oven, Beverage Drawers,  Microwaves, Dishwashers!
View From Breakfast Nook Through Kitchen to Living Room & Half Bath
View From Second Floor Lanai
Living Room 2
Living Room 2
Second Floor Sitting Room
Master Suite
Master Suite Bathroom
Luxurious Double Shower and Slipper Tub In Master Suite Bath.
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Main House Bathroom 3
Bedroom 6
Poolside Bath and Bar Area Off Gameroom
Gym with Breathtaking Ocean Views
Gate from Estate onto the incredible beach amazing swimming and snorkeling right in front.
Boogy boards, snorkel gear, coolers, umbrellas, beach chairs, goggles, child and adult pool and arm floaties, kayaks...
Guest Wing Kitchen
Guest Wing Dining Room
Guest Wing Lanai
Guest Wing Living Room
Guest Wing Bedroom 7
Guest Wing Bedroom 8
Guest Wing Master Suite (Bedroom 9)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
846sandra
Dallas, Texas
“The home is luxurious, spacious, comfortable and right on the beach!”
Reviewed 4 February 2017 for a stay in April 2016

Our stay at the Pahonu estate during April 2016 was amazing! The home is spacious, comfortable and right on the beach! We really enjoyed the large heated swimming pool and spa and snorkeling (with the snorkeling gear provided with the rental!) just a 60 second walk from the house with private access to the beach. The estate is beautiful, very clean and bright and had all the amenities of a 5 star hotel with the privacy of a private home. The gourmet kitchen is complete with every tool needed to prepare and serve fabulous meals and beverages (we made good use of the blenders for our various frozen libations!). Loved the whole house music with all genres available at our fingertips. I must admit, we spent the vast majority of our visit to Hawaii at the estate because everything we wanted was right there: the beach, panoramic views (including Rabbit Island), snorkeling, swimming, beautiful outdoor spaces for lounging or entertaining, including large lanais on all three levels. Close by were Chief’s Luau and Sea Life Park, scenic views, various eateries, grocery and liquor stores. Even though we had a smaller group there, this luxury rental would be great for a larger party such as a family reunion or wedding.

Wonderful Guest!!
jbradley1...
Pensacola, Florida
“Immaculate Beach Front Estate!”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016

My family and I had the pleasure to stay here for two weeks. After visiting Oahu for nearly half a dozen times, this was by far the best experience I have had thus far. We had 6 adults, 3 children, a toddler, and two infants vacationing with us and every single need was met for all age groups.
Once we landed, the VP of the residence met us at the airport with car seats and a booster seat for the children to put in our rentals so we would not have to rent them from the car rental company.
Upon arrival the kitchen was completely stocked with our customized grocery list that we had requested prior to our arrival. We only made one trip to the grocery store our entire stay and that was only to let the children pick out snacks of their choosing.
Gilles, the property manager, went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted or could possibly need.
I could never describe the absolutely breathtaking views from every bedroom in this home. Crystal blue waters in front of you and beautiful volcanic mountains to the rear is nothing that I have ever experienced even with this being my 5th trip to Oahu.
One of my families favorite things was the pool and slide. Upon arrival that was one of the first things we did was “test the pool”. The kids immediately went down the slide into the pool and so I thought I would go down one time just to say I did it, and afterwards, my husband and I went down it nearly a dozen times every day. It was so fun and defiantly not “just for kids”.
As far as activities, the home owner booked everything we asked for and more. We went to Chief’s Luau which was only a 3 minute drive away. We also had a private luau complete with any and all local Hawaiian cuisine you could dream about. This was a highlight that the adults and kids will never forget! The fire dancer was amazing and interacted with the kids as much as the adults.
Our drive to Honolulu and Waikiki was only about 35 minutes and very convenient. The majority of the drive was along beautiful scenic highway where we stopped several times for pictures.
Makapuu Lighthouse, which is about a 3 minute drive from the home, is about a 2 mile hike that I would highly recommend. It was so clear the morning we hiked that we were able to see the island of Moloka’i and also West Maui in the distance.
I can not wait for our next trip back!

8 Feb 2017
Jessica was a wonderful guest, we cant wait for her return.
sherryear...
Abbeville, Alabama
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016

Amazing!!!!
Simply amazing, everything you could want or need is furnished. The home and the views are breathtakingly beautiful. My family and I had a wonderful vacation, and all the amenities you could possibly need. I have 3 small grandchildren, and Gilles, the property manager made sure all the safety features were installed before we arrived. The children had everything they needed, from highchairs, pack & plays, baby monitors, toys, anything you could imagine. The adults also had everything we needed, for fun in the sun, body boards, snorkel equipment, kayaks, the list just goes on and on. The concierge service was outstanding, everything we wanted to experience, and asked for them to book, was taken care of. On one of our outings, (Star of Honolulu Dinner Cruise) we had a babysitter come in and watch the small children while we were away. This by far has been the most stress free vacation ever!!! Can’t wait to return!

8 Feb 2017
Sherry and her family were such a joy to have at our estate, we are looking forward to them returning.
jerryeike
Savage, Minnesota
“Absolutely First Class - Par Exellence”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I have traveled all over the world and stayed at many luxury resorts and hotels. I've also previously visited the Hawaiian Islands 4 other times. This was by far, by far the most luxurious, comfortable, convenient, carefree and fun accommodation - I've ever experienced. The house is spectacular! Everything is provided! Our group consisted of 14 people (10 family members and 4 friends). We were all able to gather and visit in the many spacious non bed room areas. We ate dinner together and shared many stories and laughs. Yet, it never felt crowded. Everyone had their own bedroom and had complete privacy anytime they wanted. There are so many comfort/convenient items to this house - it's nearly impossible to list them all. The kitchen is absolutely amazing, any utensil you can imagine is provided, numerous and spacious refrigerators throughout the house. Various water toys, kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel masks, I could go on and on. Everything about this place is First Class!

Stunning as the pictures are - they do not do justice to this place. You have to experience it. This is the perfect facility for a family/small group gathering period! My highest recommendation to the facility and the wonderful people who manage it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing