“Romantic Sunset Horseback Ride”
Review of Hawaii Polo Club

Hawaii Polo Oceanfront Horseback Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My wife and I came to Hawaii Polo Club for a sunset horseback ride. The trail take you on the beach multiple times as well as through some wooded areas and fields, all with a constant view of the beach and mountains. The ride was comfortable and a good length. The staff was all very friendly, and the horses were very nice! Even if you've never ridden a horse before, you would enjoy a ride here!

1  Thank ajk93
in 7 reviews
"bucket list"

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Everyone were very helpful. They were concerned for our well being and making sure we had a great time that they explained everything very well. My wife and I are experienced riders but were very happy with their policies. They showed respect and caring the whole ride. We recommend it for beginners to experienced.

1  Thank rjriley57
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We had a great time on our sunset ride. The views were spectacular, the guide was very friendly and welcoming and the horses are excellently cared for. We would happily go again and recommend to others. I just wish I could buy some of their apparel. :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2018

This place is incredible and so was the instructor. Beautiful polo horses, great for all types of rides. Very well groomed. The sights on the beach trail and the property were amazing. Breath taking. I had the best time and a big reason was how hospitable the instructor was. I would go back here in a heart beat.... to ride, see the isolated beach, or catch a polo game. I hope to come back one day! Thank you guys!

1  Thank nataliakscherer