Lowest prices for your stay
US$746
PricelineUS$746
TripadvisorUS$574
eDreamsUS$746
3,812 results
All reviews fia fia reflection pool ocean view full kitchen marriott owners marriott vacation time share bedroom villa quiet pool beautiful resort north shore resort area pools and hot tubs disney resort private lagoon paradise cove luau other resorts
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I understand COVID and being careful! This is the 4th property I have stayed in, in Hawaii since January 29th on both Maui and Oahu. The 2 hour limit and requirement for pool reservations is ridiculous!!! It would be safer to have people stay in one place for a longer period, than constantly moving around. Not to mention the fact that everyone who arrived in Hawaii had to have a negative COVID test.

Not worth the hassle to enjoy the Hawaiian sunshine. There are plenty of places in Hawaii where you can spend time in the sun and be safe!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aloha Shari, thank you for your review of Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club. We are sorry for the circumstances caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and how it has impacted your vacation experience. We deeply sorry you are disappointed in the protocols in place to keep our owners, guests, and associates safe. We do appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are currently at a resort and would like to share our negative experiences with Marriott.
We have been visiting Oahu regularly for over 10 years, and each time we have stayed at the Marriott Koolina Beach Club. Each time we have always experienced positive feedback after being here.
But this time was very different. The trouble started with the villa. We bought a three-bedroom oceanfront villa and first asked for a quiet spot, preferably on the higher floor, because we traveled with our elderly parents. The resort's administration convinced and repeatedly assured us that our request would be fulfilled for at least a middle floor villa. We assumed that it would be 7-8 floor because the building has 16 floors. However, to our great disappointment, we were placed on the 5th floor, in the building's noisiest part. Our room overlooked one of the resort's noisiest pools, where you can hear all the screams, squeals, and water noises all day. Our numerous negotiations with the administration lead nowhere. We were denied any options, citing the resort's busyness, but many of the units are empty, to be honest. The loyalty and friendly service of the resort were out of the question. They advised us to file a complaint when we bought the vacation. Almost every night, from 12 to 1 am, we were woken up by the noise of local youth bathing in the locked Jacuzzi and by the resort security, who were trying to kick them out from it.
The second thing we ran into was a complete mess with the use of the pool and Jacuzzi. Due to the virus, the resort has a special protocol for water activities; this is a limited number of people who can use pools and registrations before use, which is understandable in the current situation. But some people, especially the locals, cheekily ignore all the resort rules and swim when and how much they want. For example, you have to wait for your turn to use the Jacuzzi, but that never happens because someone is sitting there, not caring about others waiting, and the staff does not regulate these things. Or you reserve a spot at the pool, but you find that a local family occupies the place, so you have nothing else to do but get out of the pool or maybe try to find another place. It was just overall a huge mess. I don’t even want to mention the elevator huge lines with the COVID regulations. But with all this said, our family will be looking for a new place to stay, and it saddens us because we have loved Marriot Ko Olina for a long time.

1  Thank Exploration426411

Aloha, thank you for your review of Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club. We are saddened to hear that your experience this stay was less than enjoyable. We want all of our owners and guests to feel as thought we are their home away from home. The Front Desk does work to meet as many requests as possible, but requests should not be guaranteed. As a Vacation Ownership resort our owners do receive priority in villa assignment. We will share your feedback about your experience at the spas and pools with the site leaders so we may monitor more closely. We do appreciate your patronage and hope to provide a better experience on a future stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are currently at the Marriott Ko Olina and I must admit, I was concerned about coming after reading some of the reviews from the last month. Well, either people are super high maintenance or I'm low maintenance. This place is very nice. And, most importantly, every staff member that I have met has been extremely nice. From the staff acquiring covid information at check-in, to the front desk, towel staff, attendants checking you in for your chairs at the pool, restaurant staff, etc. EVERYONE has been wonderful. Yes, coming to Hawaii during covid is not easy, but its life right now. The 2 hour limit at the pools isn't the best, but it works because there are plenty of other wonderful things to go and see in Oahu. So, come and enjoy and just relax. I'd come back here again for sure.

Room tip: ask for 5+ floor. We have a "island" view and its just fine.
1  Thank TriciaM878
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha Tricia, thank you for your review of Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been here multiple times and been a Bonvoy elite member since 2006. Longhi (located at Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club Phone: (808) 679-4700) was great, however, the bell staff working the valet were the worst I've ever experienced. An employee held me captive in the parking lot, berated me, accused me and yelled at me. He was a local, wide shouldered man bouncing a small tennis ball working Sunday evening 1/31/21 around 5:30pm.

I reserved a table @4pm like normal. When I got there, it was very busy, and the staff told me to park in the valet lot since they are doing that during Covid. I was not given a valet ticket and since this was our first time back since the pandemic, I assumed this is how things were done for the time being.

After spending money at Longboards and Longhis, I returned to my vehicle and asked the parking agent to please let me out. He began yelling at me as to where my valet ticket was, was I trying to get free parking, and he did not care what my excuse was. He said I would not be allowed out. I had to ask him over and over what I needed until he finally said, I would need a validated parking pass for him to let me out, "other than that, I don't know what to tell you." He yelled.

I was able to get a pass validated after showing Longhis my very expensive dinner receipt. I tried to show the parking agent this ticket, but he also wanted to see my dinner receipt, I've never heard anyone ask for this. He accused me of trying to get free parking and that he was in charge.

I will never return here, please do not patronize a place that would employ a thug like this.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank livingwater71

Aloha, thank you for your review of Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club. We are extremely saddened to hear about your experience with our valet team. This is not the experience we wish our guests to have. We have shared your feedback with the site leaders. We thank you for dining with us and hope to provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

We are staying 3 nights and were and planning to extend a few more if we enjoyed the experience, but sadly, we were terribly mistreated at the hotel entrance. I was just released from surgery at a local hospital and came to this hotel for rest and healing. As I arrived very weak, I collapsed on the ground by the bell staff. My husband asked for a wheel chair assistance to help me to the room as well as help with our bags and our sleeping toddler. Staff walked past us without any care or regard. We were looked at blankly and treated like we were homeless. It took more than 20 minutes with me on the floor of the front desk before we decided to find a chair to rest in. I was too weak to walk and needed my husband to carry me. Again, no one checked on my wellbeing despite my obvious distress. To make matters worse, we had some grocery items that needed to be delivered to the room and refrigerated, and they were never sent up. After almost 30 minutes, a security supervisor arrived and wheeled me to the room. Overall, we are sorely disappointed with the service and mistreatment of a guest in distress. At this point, it felt like it was a human insult beyond even general guest service management.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bequa1120
Marriott Vacation Club, Other at Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Aloha, thank you for your review of Marriott's Ko Olina Beach Club. We are saddened to hear of the experience that is detailed above. This does sound very out of the ordinary and is not in line with our Safety and Security guidelines. You may contact Customer Advocacy directly at 800 936 6824 or by email at customer.advocacy@vacationclub.com to further discuss.