Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Ways to Experience One Ocean Diving
from US$153.85
More Info
2,542 results
All reviews amazing experience free dive swimming with sharks conservation efforts galapagos sharks educational experience marine biologist sand bar life changing experience these beautiful creatures tiger shark open water once in a lifetime made us feel their natural habitat dream come true felt safe
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

First off, I am 100% behind One Ocean's mission to help people learn about sharks rather than just be terrified of them. NOT being in cages is very cool. Understanding that splish-splashing make sharks perceive there is injured prey around, keeping arms to ourselves and fins towards sharks to appear big and solid were all interesting things to learn. My biggest problem with the dive was that none of our group really knew how to dive much. So we just held on to the boat and floated looking down. Yes we attempted to dive a little but the sharks were pretty far down. Kind of wish we had weight belts or something. I thought we would be in the midst of the sharks. A little bit of a let down.

Date of experience: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
oneoceandiving, Manager at One Ocean Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2021

Aloha, thank you so much for joining us and learning about the sharks. Unfortunately we can't control the sharks level in the water column, which we like to think only solidifies the fact that sharks don't care about us as the media portrays. Every dive is different and sometimes the sharks are right below the boat which is why we have to many repeat guests. We don't provide weight belts because we don't want to encourage unexperienced swimmers to overweight themselves and have trouble coming back up which would be a safety issue, but you are also more than welcome to bring your own. Hopefully you can join us again and you can see them higher up :) Feel free to email us if you do choose to go again and we can give you a discount code!

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Amazing experience snorkeling with the sharks! Great team and I highly recommend the photo package too:)

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 10 June 2021

Ocean Ramsey is very experienced and knowledgeable about all the sharks. She made it a memorable experience and I’ll definitely be coming back!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 10 June 2021

I went on my birthday to go diving with sharks. The two excellent ladies Alexis & Adriana took us on a lovely boat ride and informed us all about sharks and made us feel very comfortable. They equipped us with equipment and we got right in! Videos and pictures were taken by Adriana. She also told us in the small chance a shark would head towards us, she would come between us and the shark. WOW!! It was difficult for me to dive down because I’m not a strong diver and she took my hand and helped me get down to a better view of the sharks swimming below. Alexis stayed on board and watched from above while assisting anyone who needed something very quickly with no problem. She took and handed me my GoPro a couple of times. Helped me with my bun. Everyone there had a great time swimming and felt very relaxed in the water with these beautiful mistaken creatures. On my trip to Hawaii I marked off four bucket list items and this one was the most amazing experience out of them all. (Even after skydiving!) I WILL be doing this adventure again. & I will forever recommend this. 12/10 Thank you ladies

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 9 June 2021

My 11 year old daughter and I swam with Ocean in February, while our 8 year old stayed on the boat with my wife. I did the same tour a few years ago and was excited to come back with my daughter. The experience was again fantastic. When we first got in the water there were many sharks. Over about 10 minutes all but a few went deep. Ocean said there must be either whales or a tiger shark in the area. Soon thereafter a couple of whales swam past. It was incredible. I kept expecting Ocean to go get some video of them, but she stuck by us. I think she would have preferred to swim with them, but it was obvious our safety was her first priority. We felt very safe the whole time. Back on the boat we saw many more whales - more than many designated whale watching tours I've been on. And the captain idled the boat, which attracted more sharks. Our daughter who stayed on the boat got to see sharks up close. Next time we're on Oahu, we're definitely going out with One Ocean again! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2021