“Beautiful grounds”

Maui Tropical Plantation
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in Wailuku
Reviewed 2 August 2018

And lots of fun things to do! From fresh ground coffee to a local farmers stand, there was quite a bit of things to do here. Would have liked to try the restaurant but unfortunately, we never made it back.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Great family experience! We chose this activity on our 1st day in Maui. My husband wanted botanical gardens and I didn't want some place that would take all day. This tropical paradise is the perfect compromise. We took a SWEET 45 min train tour of the plantation where our guide taught us how to properly cut a coconut and provided us with facts concerning the plants and their history. Afterwards, I sat and read on a bench overlooking a beautiful pond with ducks and fish. My kids bought duck food and had fun feeding the ducks. My husband explored the grounds. Afterwards, we purchased great gifts at the shop and then went to the farm stand. All fruit and vegetables are harvested from the plantation and other locally sourced farms. Great experience!

1  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed 16 July 2018

The plant life was spectacular and the layout perfect for walking. Friendly staff and good price for tour.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Great day out. Zip lines aren’t huge but my teenagers gave them 9.5 out of 10. Duck pond for the little ones. Tour is fun and only 40 minutes. Mill House food is excellent. Setting is beautiful. Must visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This attraction is worth a visit if you are coming from South or West Maui on your way to Hana, Haleakala or Kahalui. There is lots of parking. There is a paid tram tour, but you can enter and walk the grounds for free. The grounds are very pretty. There is a very nice restaurant which I have not tried, and a souvenir shop.