“One of the greatest places to stay in Maui!”
Living area & kitchen Living room from dining room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Living area & kitchen
Living room from dining room
52? Home Theater
TV is on a lift and hides to reveal killer views.
Kitchen
Office futon
Reading Room & Library
Second Bathroom
Lanai
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
amber b
“Not so good”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This person needs to update the photos and what’s included inside this house. I was promised a jacuzzi, there was none. I was promised a kind size bed in the king bedroom it was a full bed. I only had access to the upstairs which only had three bedrooms and two full baths, when I was expecting four bedrooms and three baths. The location was super country which was fine, I had to pop my ears every time I’d go to it. It’s in high altitude, It’s away from the malls and stores. Poorly ventilated, there’s a lack of curtains except for two windows. The owner was responsive quit quickly, but didn’t respond to my comment about the jacuzzi etc. My favorite part was the kitchen, really nice! And we paid full price.

adzematex...
Dallas, TX
“One of the greatest places to stay in Maui!”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We rented the whole house with my family and two friends. This was a great place to be a way from the crowds and walking distance to the town of Makawao, that has an awesome bakery and shopping . We stayed here 4 nights and two nights at the Aston Whaler resort . We wish we would of stayed at the house longer. We hit Costco on the first day for food for the house. We grilled out , enjoyed the hot tub and the sun setting every night. The views were spectacular even in the rainy weather we had. Another plus is the house has more things in it than any other rental like beach chairs, coolers, spices, boogy boards, .... The house was very close to a lot of great places and sites as well. It was definitely our kind of place away from tourist and everything you need and more to feel at home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view !
Liked least: nothing!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing