“The hiramasa and the hamachi were amazing!”
Review of Miso Phat

Miso Phat
Ranked #23 of 288 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Service was great. Sushi was nothing short of amazing. There were two local offerings, both fish caught near the Big Island. I had never tried either one before: (1) hiramasa was delicious and served with a thin lemon slice. (2) kampachi was also tasty but much firmer and not as much to my taste. The hamachi was perfect. All of it was fresh fresh fresh and sooooo tasty!

A small place, it fills up quickly. We got a table immediately at around 4:00 but by 5:00 it was already filling up.

Note this is a sushi/sashimi-only restaurant. My husband was hoping for a Japanese plate of some sort but was still happy with his TNT roll.

1  Thank danielle1944

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I was anticipating a long wait at this small, popular restaurant and was so happy to be seated almost immediately! It was tough to choose from all the creative roll combinations, but I'm glad I ordered the 007 (Miso Secretive) roll - delicious. The California roll was different from any I've ever had - more like a fresh crab salad than the imitation crab you get Stateside. BYOB is no issue with a beer store right next door. Yum!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Super meals at Miso Phat.
I was there a few times over my week-long stay and enjoyed every meal. I tried to make my way through the menu, but kept coming back to the sashimi and Miso Phat roll. Next time I am in the area, I will definitely be back.
Another thing that makes it great is that it is bring your own. There is a convenience store next door, so grab what you need and wait, or sit at the bar and enjoy your dinner.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Wow. This sushi was so good. Amazingly fresh and they catered to my wife and daughters avocado allergy by cleaning the station. We arrived 5 minutes after they opened on a Thursday, We got the last table and then the line up started. Expect a wait if you don't get there early. Met the owner who was very cordial and we joked about Guy Fieri stating that he would eat the TNT roll out of a dirty shoe. I would agree with him. They were nice and made our rolls on soy paper too as that is our preference. Top quality Sushi !

1  Thank clemens227
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Delicious sushi at Miso Phat. Not much seating available, but definitely worth the wait. Ate here and then at Sansei a few nights later and we definitely preferred Miso Phat. Quality was excellent.

Been to Miso Phat? Share your experiences!