“Very accommodating, great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Breakfast on the tranquil quiet side enjoying the view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Breakfast on the tranquil quiet side enjoying the view
view from the condo
Activity Closet with every amenity
Gift store and grocery store on site
Tennis anyone?
On site fitness center -  no charge
On site oceanfront restaurant
The private cabanas to enjoy the view but protect from the sun
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jperry892...
Pembroke, Massachusetts
“Very accommodating, great location”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I loved our stay at the shores In Lahaina for our honeymoon. Between the sunsets and sunrises we felt as if we were in the heart of Maui. Location was perfect for us, not only was Peggy's condo conviently located on the ground level with quick entry to the resorts amenities but your about a 2 mile drive from countless beaches for my fellow "bums" or activities and restaurants down on Front st. We scheduled a snorkel excursion and beginners surfing lesson while we stayed in Lahaina and it only took us 10 mins to get to where we needed to be due to convieient location of Peggy's condo. Speaking of Peggy Yelland, the owner of the condo. At times I felt as though I was bombarding her with questions about the area and everything else, she was very prompt with her responses and very clear and informative! No need to pack extra gear. Peggy stacked the place with plenty of beach chairs, coolers, snorkel gear you name it she's got it! A definite affordable must stay location when visiting Lahaina Maui!!!! Oh btw, restaurant on site was very good! Friendly staff, we found ourselves enjoying breakfast and mimosas almost everyday befor our day started! Bottomless coffee is always a plus!

tufairy
Redondo Beach, California
“Awesome vacation”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The condo is perfect. Walk out onto the beach no elevators to fuss with.
The condo has every thing one could possibly need. Literally home anyway from home. Super comfy bed luxurious soft linens and towels.
We had the best Maui vacation stay ever.. we WILL be visiting this condo again..
Thank you so much Peggy!!

Brookside...
Vancouver Island, Canada
“Felt like we arrived in paradis!”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I rented this condo for eight days in April. We were here to celebrate our 50th. Wedding anniversary. We were so pleased when we arrived and walked I. The door. The pictures on this site are perfect and true to form. View is incredable from all windows and patio. Unit better equipped than any we have rented so far and that says a lot. Peggy has put much thought into her visitors comfort during their stay here and it shows. So if you are reading this review and looking for a place to rent than look no further. You could never do better than this. Beautiful grounds and the roar of the ocean is heavenly. This has been a fabulous stay for us and thanks Peggy. Writing this sitting out by the ocean!! Heaven!

marilynan...
Apple Valley, Minnesota
“A fantastic five week stay at rhe Ka'anapali Shores, Condo 110.”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We consider ourselves very fortunate to have had the opportunity to stay in Condo 110 at the Ka'anapali Shores resort for five weeks during February and March! The Condo was absolutely perfect in every respect. The kitchen had everything you might possibly need, with high quality pots and pans, dishes, silverware, glassware and appliances. The linens were high quality, the furniture lovely and new, and the condo immaculate! Peggy Yelland could not have been a more gracious owner, answering my calls and emails and having supplied absolutely everything you could possibly need and more, for a fabulous vacation! Ka'anapali Shores is a beautiful resort and we couldn't have enjoyed our vacation more! Our only regret, is that we didn't book early enough fir next year!

Your age range 65+
Dennis C
Cedarburg
“One of the reviews I am hesitant to make.”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

A long time ago, I had children at home who needed to have a sitter when my wife and I went out. If you had children, and you remember those days as well, you will shortly understand the title of this review. Whenever you found a Great sitter, you were hesitant to share with others as you would be afraid that everyone would learn her name and your days of using her would be gone.

So, now you will soon understand the title. However, I owe this review to Peggy.

If you wish to visit Maui, work with a condo owner who over-commutes to make certain everything goes well, provides you with a very clean and updated condo fully loaded with everything you need to enjoy the island, you are visiting the right site.

I cannot begin to tell you how my wife and I enjoyed condo 110. This condo is certainly perfect for a couple to enjoy Kaanapali Shores without being located in an elevator accessible room or inside the horseshoe where all the activity occurs.

The only down side is not a downside of the condo but of the Shores. No beach but better than a beach is that fact that you can be much closer to the ocean and the pools totally compensate for the lack of a beach.

So, I need to tell you that my wife and I walked the boardwalk almost every day to Whaler's Village and back both along the beach and on the walk itself. Peggy's condo will certainly live up to your greatest expectations, I promise!

As I read the reviews of previous visitors in the condo, I found that I could not begin to write a better review, but I tried. Just hoping, when I am again able to visit Maui, I can find this condo available. In fact, I have decided we WILL schedule our next visit to Maui "only" upon the availability of Peggy's condo. I am afraid that may now be difficult, or it should be. Peggy deserves the very best I can write. Hope I accomplished that.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing