Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great family dive

Deborah & Sage are terrific instructors and we had a great introductory dive. My 14 and 11yo sons... read more

Reviewed yesterday
mattpZ7517TP
Best day of our trip…so many turtles!

From start to finish we had a great experience with In2Scuba. My husband had never been diving and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AmandaRen21
San Francisco, California, United States
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from US$189.24
from US$175.16
from US$3,300.00
from US$159.68
1,117 results
All reviews airport beach mala wharf fish refresher course white tip sharks great instructor open water certification moray eels shallow water black rock sea life an amazing experience octopus first timers small group our honeymoon highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

Deborah was so awesome with our family! This was my 11 year old’s first dive and Deborah was so patient and kind with her. She didn’t let her out of her sight. I would highly recommend booking a dive with her!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Did two dives with them (a refresher dive and a Mala Wharf dive), and felt absolutely supported throughout, with lots of energy and enthusiasm, as well as small dive groups and individual attention. Did these in late May. Definitely highly recommend doing the Mala Wharf dive, as it is a great location and they provide all the gear you could need, right there by the entrance to the water. Saw many turtles, who casually swim by you and almost run into you. Will definitely come back next trip!

Reviewed 3 June 2021

This first taste of scuba diving for Derek Jr (14) and Mia (11) was truly a life changing experience. Your confidence, knowledge, enthusiasm, encouragement, and personalized passion for under water life and children truly left my children ready to make this a new way of life!!! Thankyou for opening doors and we will be back to you and no other diving company. Thankyou much!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2021

Deborah was honestly THE BEST instructor any beginner scuba diver could ask for. My 2 friends and I have never done scuba diving so we all were pretty nervous. However, from the start, Deborah's inviting personality and friendly face made us all feel comfortable. Even in the water, Deborah made sure we were all safe and took her time with us. I loved how patient Deborah was despite the fact that many of us were struggling. Scuba diving with Deborah was SO worth it and she even took amazing photos/videos with the additional photo package! I cannot recommend In2Scuba with Deborah enough. This experience was worth every penny and it is truly a different world down there. Thanks In2Scuba and Deborah, we will cherish this memory for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

Absolutely Amazing. Deborah was so patient and positive, which allowed us to have a great time while being safe. We couldn't have asked for anything better, and hope to be back soon. -Sadiq Family

Date of experience: June 2021