Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
An amazing and unique experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Q897FZbenjaminr
Renton, Washington
Fun trip

Reviewed 20 January 2021
pyc798

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from US$31.74
from US$85.73
from US$104.12
from US$96.45
More Info
All reviews sweet life sea turtles private charter whale watching fish spinner dolphins tuna salad comfortable boat highlight of our trip fresh fruit interesting facts snorkeling trip marine life amazing trip whale season see whales super fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a brilliant trip! Captain Woody and Margaux took great care of us the whole time. We saw sea turtles at our first snorkeling stop, and then found ourselves out watching 2 or 3 different pods of humpback whales, including a competition pod! If you're thinking of doing a boat trip, skip the group tours on the big boats and treat yourself to a trip with Captain Woody!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank Q897FZbenjaminr
Reviewed 20 January 2021

This was a great trip. We snorkeled with turtles and went whale watching, the lunch provided was great. Highly recommend would definitely book again.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank pyc798
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Captain Woody was awesome. Started the day snorkeling with turtles--dozens of them. We then went whale watching. We had many up close encounters with whales. It was spectacular. I would 100% go again if I am ever in Maui.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank JamesFIII
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Only the second time snorkeling in eighteen years and Captain Woody and first mate Margo made me feel like I'd been doing it my whole life! Together they made me and my family a part of their family. Friendly, informative and attentive to all of us. I highly recommend them for your next water chartered experience, you won't be disappointed!

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank PEsoulmates
Reviewed 25 July 2020

Everything about this trip was amazing. We loved learning about the area from Cpt.Woody. Margo was amazing with our kids. They were so accommodating and nice. Went out of their way to make sure we hand an amazing experience. Highly recommend. Please take a trip with them. You will not regret it.

Date of experience: July 2020