“Three's Restaurant AND Hopper: AWESOME!”
Review of Hopper Maui

Hopper Maui
Ranked #13 of 197 Restaurants in Kihei
Description: We are a full service company specializing in delivery of your favorite restaurants, and specialty foods. We are here to make Maui as care free and relaxing as possible.
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Live locally and love our local restaurants. Sometimes the schedule doesn't allow for an in-house dining experience. It was a fluke for us, we all were thinking Three's! But we didn't have time to dine in. With Hopper, we got our favorite foods, quickly, and at a great price. I had never used Hopper, but will again and again and again! Impeccable food (of course... it was Three's) and matching great delivery!

Jacques P, Owner at Hopper Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Hello Kilapakeli,
THANK YOU on behalf of Three's Bar and Grill and Hopper Maui! I am very happy that we both exceeded your expectations. If ever I may be of service, please call upon me.
Aloha,
Jacques Perwin

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This simply a wonderful company providing excellent service. Your order arrives on time and hot (if it’s supposed to be). It’s a great way to throw an impromptu dinner party. It’s particularly good if you like the restaurants food but would just as soon eat it in your home.

Jacques P, Owner at Hopper Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hello Stanley,
We appreciate you taking the time to review us!
Much Aloha,
Jacques Perwin

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We have been using hopper and love it. Fast friendly and hot. So many choices to pick from. We had the ribs from Ruby Tuesday so yummy the meat fell off the bones.

Jacques P, Owner at Hopper Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Aloha and many, many thanks for taking your time to review us!
Jacques

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I placed the order. I did not enter our condo #. They called to verify location. I asked not to give them my condo # and they were very accommodating. They called me when they arrived at the designated area and they arrived in a lot less time than they estimated. Food was great. The man who delivered our food was very nice.

Jacques P, Owner at Hopper Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Aloha Lorna,
I am glad that your experience was one that we strive for. Thank you for using our service. We hope to see you again:)

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Whenever we want food from outside and don't want to leave the house - we call Hopper Maui. Make sure to order before you are really hungry - we've made that mistake.

Been to Hopper Maui? Share your experiences!