“Excellent service”
Review of Hopper Maui

Hopper Maui
Ranked #14 of 194 Restaurants in Kihei
Description: We are a full service company specializing in delivery of your favorite restaurants, and specialty foods. We are here to make Maui as care free and relaxing as possible.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I placed the order. I did not enter our condo #. They called to verify location. I asked not to give them my condo # and they were very accommodating. They called me when they arrived at the designated area and they arrived in a lot less time than they estimated. Food was great. The man who delivered our food was very nice.

Jacques P, Owner at Hopper Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Aloha Lorna,
I am glad that your experience was one that we strive for. Thank you for using our service. We hope to see you again:)

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Whenever we want food from outside and don't want to leave the house - we call Hopper Maui. Make sure to order before you are really hungry - we've made that mistake.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Being a tourist in Maui, there are times where you would just like a chill out at home after a long day of fun outside. So I found Hopper Maui on Google and decided to give it a try.
Boy was I pleasantly surprised! Our delivery guy, Jacques, took only 12 minutes to arrive at my doorstep with piping hot dinner. Thank you so much!

Jacques P, Manager at Hopper Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Aloha Sir,
I look forward to serving you again. Mahalo for taking the timer to review us!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This place was awesome. Food came quick and hot. We eat dinner right around sunset, so it’s a huge advantage to have a delivery service that’s available to deliver a variety of food when the beautiful Maui sunsets have our attention instead. Delivery charge is reasonable and definitely worth it if you don’t want to leave the comfort of your home/hotel/vacation rental. Delivery driver was really nice and even called when we didn’t answer the door because we were sitting out on the lanai.

Jacques P, Owner at Hopper Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hello Midacoll,
WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. If ever I can be of assistance please feel free to reach out at any time.
Aloha,
Jacques

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Received our Thai food from Maui Thai bistro in a timely fashion, and still hot

Jacque was very helpful with our order

Jacques P, Owner at Hopper Maui, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure.

Been to Hopper Maui? Share your experiences!