“Fun”

Maui Classic Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: The Four Winds II is a 55 foot glass bottom catamaran, and is fondly referred to as "Maui's Family Fun Boat". Once on board, you'll soon discover why Maui's visitors consider this trip to be one of the best to Molokini or Coral Gardens. With a crew that is completely dedicated to your needs and providing you absolute fun, this trip is a must-do for families visiting Hawaii. The Four Winds II accommodates everyone and provides tons of fun on-deck or in the water snorkeling at top rated reef sites. The Maui Magic is designed for our adventurer's at heart. If you are an adventurer that likes the wind in your hair, getting a chance to see marine life up close in the wild and a more personalized setting... the Maui Magic is for you! The custom-built 54ft., state-of-the-art, fast and comfortable power catamaran is totally unique in every way. It allows the passengers to visit two snorkel spots daily on the trip. This is a true Hawaiian experience, with your captain sharing interesting and unusual facts about Maui's history, legends and culture.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 May 2018

My husband and I nearly missed the trip altogether due to me mixing up the check in and departure times. They crew was nice enough to wait while my husband parked the car and got onboard. The crew is very friendly and eager to help and made us feel very welcomed. I got seasick while snorkeling and was provided a ginger beverage that helped a lot and I recovered on the return back to the dock. A word of advise to find where to park. When you pull into the lot, drive all the way to the right and the around to the left to the far side of the pier where the boat is docked. It was a bit confusing. As a first time snorkler, I must say this was very enjoyable and the crew made it very easy to feel comfort as a novice. Highly recommend.

All reviews
"clear water"
"board"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I found this company while looking for a SNUBA trip to Molokini crater. While the weather didn’t allow for us to make it to Molokini, I wasn’t disappointed as they were upfront about it and told me that they only make it to there on about 40% of the afternoon trips. Due to the time that my cruise ship arrived in port, the afternoon trip was my only option.
The trip itself out to coral gardens was still great, the captain and his crew were top notch.
They offered instruction for first time snorkelers, and they had a couple of lifeguards in the water watching out for people. Customer safety was a priority for them as well as fun. My wife had issues with the first mask that they gave her, and Captain Dan had a crew member get her another mask that fit a little different and better.
I honestly cannot comment on the glass bottom boat, as I was too busy and forgot to check it out.
After the snorkeling they serve up a great little BBQ lunch and open the bar for people to have a complimentary drink.
It was a really fun time out on the water and I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a snorkel or SNUBA trip.
I did try SNUBA and I found my biggest issue was that I wished my hose was longer :) I didn’t make it out to see Molokini, but I guess that means I have to do another trip to Hawaii, 3rd time is the charm?

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Although the weather didnt allow us to go to Molokini Crater, captain Dan and his crew gave us an awesome morning. This was a whale watching/snorkeling trip - a 2 for 1! Our alternative snorkeling spot at Coral Gardens proved to be amazing. Captain Dan was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of information on the whales we saw. Would definitely use this charter again. Kid friendly too!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We took our family of 5 which includes a 5 year old and 2 year old twins. The staff were all amazing and super encouraging and supportive of our young family! The glass bottom boat was a hit with our kids. I also loved the boats they have for kids to go out snorkeling. It allows the adult to snorkel and the child to ride on a boat with a glass square to look into the ocean too. We had a wonderful time!

1  Thank reecieb03
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We took the morning trip to Molokini Crater. A couple of people in our group had never snorkeled or done snuba before. Staff was awesome, friendly and very helpful. They gave plenty of instruction and kept a close eye on everyone in the water. Photos, food, etc were all great. We saw a number of whales, a couple of dolphins and a sea turtle while traveling to and from the Crater. Would definitely take their charter again. Availability of prescription lens mask provided at no charge allowed me to have a great experience. Everything was great. Great people!!