“Maui trip”
other travellers have booked this property
It is less than 150 footsteps from your front door to the beach!  Let me show you my ALOHA SPIRIT :)
Welcome to Tracy's Tropical Treasure #1 Luxury all the way: 1200 TC Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover + $300 (Cariloha Resort Sheets: 100% Bamboo)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Tracy's Tropical Treasure #1
There are tropical treats everywhere for you to enjoy!
Light, bright, and airy!  This is a sweet suite!
This is way better than a hotel room, plus you get a FULL kitchen.
This condo also features color changing glass blocks at the bar that offer a romantic and fun effect
Sparkly Granite, Maple Cabinets, Wine Rack, Full Sized Fridge w/ Crushed Ice, Full Size Stove/Oven
So honored that Tracy's Tropical Treasures were named the #1 Vacation Rentals in all of Maui in 2016
Large Closet for All Your Belongings: Even a Built In Safe, a Luggage Rack, and Iron/Ironing Board!
Glow in the dark bocce ball, beach chairs, beach umbrella, coolers, tennis rackets/balls, yoga mats!
Plenty of fluffy and soft beach and bath towels!
A FULL TUB of playful pool and beach items awaits you....
Lots of personal touches inside Tracy's Tropical Treasures....
I have 3 units to choose from: Tracy's Tropical Treasure #1, #2, and #3:  all in the same complex.
Comfortable seating on your lanai which overlooks the ocean.
Totally free limes, papayas, and bananas all grown on the grounds.  Help yourself! :)
Awwwwww....Tropical Treat Yourself at Tracy's Tropical Treasures!
Time to sit back and relax...MAUI STYLE!  :)
Tracy's Tropical Treasure #1 is a great place to unwind!  I have two other units just steps away. :)
All of these items and MORE are waiting for you Inside the condo so you can fully enjoy Maui!
This is the view of the ocean from the comfort of your lanai.
Relax in the pool and jacuzzi at the end of your day as the sun sets over Maui.  :)
Plenty of lounge chairs to bask in the Maui sun.  :)
This is paradise!
Maui sunsets fill the sky with beautiful colors and rainbow striped skies.
Isn't it about time to experience all Maui has to offer?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

anderson1...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Maui trip”
Reviewed 4 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The condo, #157 , owned by Tracy was outstanding. We’ve stayed at many condos in FL and this one was by far the best. Great location, fully stocked like no other and at a fair price.

suecassid...
Sterling, Alaska
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We have rented this same condo every time we visit. It is beautiful, comfortable and is supplied with everything you could possibly need for your visit. Tracy is fantastic to work with and goes above and beyond for you. We will continue to rent from her. She has lots of information available for her guests to help with their visit. We love it here!

itravelve...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“The best Host ever”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This is the 4th year in a row that I have rented from Tracy. She is the most amazing host, and if you are able to find an opening for your Maui stay, you will be so pleased that I cannot even put it into words. She has thought of EVERYTHING. Before you stop for supplies, go to the condo and check it out. You will be surprised at all the staples available in the condo. Entry and exit are hassle free with your private code. There are zero hidden fees; the price quoted is all inclusive period. No resort fee, taxes, wi-fi fee, and on and on. Tracy is always available to make suggestions or assist if you need anything. Unfortunately you cannot have my stay time as I have a standing reservation for every year. Do not give up if her space looks full. Call her or email as she has many other contacts for places to stay. You will never be sorry-my guarantee.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Chikako29...
“Charming Condo Full of ALOHA Spilit”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I stayed in this charming studio for five nights. Room and bathroom are clean and tidy with everything labelled for guests' convenience. As this was our first stay in vacation rental, I am not sure whether we can expect this in other vacation rentals: the room was equipped with everything we need to enjoy beach holiday (e.g. beach chairs, cooler bag). Tracy also provided a useful information about local restaurants and beaches. As some of reviewers pointed out, we heard trafic sometimes, but it didn't prevent our sleep (but we had to keep our windows shut thru a nice, cool night in Kihei).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Joanne F
Fort McMurray
“Paradise in Paradise”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Visited Maui for the first time and this room had everything you could think of and more! Decorated and stocked thoughtfully. Beach gear, comfortable bed, full kitchen, excellent shower
I will definitely return!
Thanks, Tracy

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing