“Awesome Scuba Experience!”
Review of NeverDry Divers

NeverDry Divers
Ranked #7 of 88 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: NeverDry(R) Divers is Maui's best and most accommodating dive center. We offer small group sizes, private charters and Bed and Breakfast accommodation to ensure our clients get the best customer service possible. We provide discovery dives at some of the best sites Maui has to offer with no experience necessary, as well as amazing sites for certified divers. PADI courses are available from Scuba Diver, all the way up to Divemaster along with many specialties certifications. Come let NeverDry(R) be the highlight of your vacation. Our bed and breakfast can be found by searching "Jasmine House Maui".
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went scuba diving with Michael during our first ever trip to Maui in April--I had been scuba diving once before, but I was terrified once we got in the water, while my boyfriend had no experience. Michael's tranquil, encouraging demeanor helped calm my nerves and teach both of us what we needed to know to have a safe, fun dive. After the lesson, he took us approximately 30-ft down where we saw turtles, sharks, and countless fish! He also made sure that I didn't drift into any sharp coral or other dangerous areas while being distracted by all the wildlife. It was such a fun experience! I highly recommend Michael to anyone who is scuba diving in Maui. We can't wait to go again! Side note: we were biking to meet Michael for our diving experience when one of our bikes got a flat tire. He generously came to pick us up so we could still get in the water on time! Five stars for sure.

All reviews
"open water"
in 8 reviews
"laid back"
in 10 reviews
"a white tip reef shark"
"underwater photos"

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Booked an Advanced Open Water Certification with Neverdry. Was the best experience
possible! Micheal was positive and knowledgeable, really knew the Island and it's waters.
Not only did I get the dives in , but got a guided tour to some of the most beautiful dives on Maui. He has relationships with local boat charters and got us on one of those for the
deep dive and a wreck dive. While I will continue the rest of my training in the Pudget Sound area, I will go to Neverdry when I'm in Maui for a guided tour.

GlocLI, Owner at NeverDry Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for writing such a lovely review, it was a pleasure teaching your course. I hope you had a great time and look forward to diving with you again in the future.