“Gluten Free & Fabulous!”
Review of Maui Brick Oven

Maui Brick Oven
Ranked #30 of 194 Restaurants in Kihei
Price range: US$5 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: This restaurant is 100% Gluten Free! We serve pizza, pasta , salads, fish & chips and more. Open for dinner 6 days a week. No worries about cross contamination if you have gluten issues.Good food for everyone, even if you don't have to eat gluten free!
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

It was such a gift to be able to walk in the door, sit at a table, and order ANYTHING on the menu and know that it was gluten free! We started with the beer battered fried pickles. They were absolutely the best! Next we had the pizza and it was delicious! We finished with the amazing passion fruit cheesecake! On Mondays they make cinnamon rolls. So we came back! They sell out of these fast, but we were able to call ahead and reserve some. O-M-G! These were wonderful!!! I highly recommend Maui Brick Oven for those that need to avoid gluten and for anyone looking for an amazing meal!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Called in an order to bring back to the condo for Sunset!! The service was amazing. Friendly young girl helped me quickly. The pizza and especially the sauce was amazing. I now know why Guy showed this spot on the Food Network.

Leanne C, Owner at Maui Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Mahalo Kim!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is by far the worst pizza I have ever had. And being that pizza is my absolute favorite food...that is saying a lot! The crust is gluten free...which I have eaten gluten free before, but this crust had NO flavor and the sauce was just as bad. Stick with Round Table pizza...its a win win every time!

2  Thank Rochelle E
Reviewed 19 July 2018

My wife and I were on Maui when we heard of this place. My wife does not eat wheat, so this looked like a real find. We both had pasta dishes. I had pesto, made with macadamia nuts, and my wife had chicken Parmesan. Both dishes were delicious! We didn't try the pizza, but others who were eating it said it was good. This is not a fancy place, but nice enough to take the family. Service was good, and our server was happy to answer all of our question about what ingredients they used. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for gluten free, or even if you are not, and just want some good Italian food.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We didn't know this was a gluten free pizza restaurant but we didn't want to be rude and get up and walk out so we ordered our own personal pizzas. Even if you aren't gluten free, please go. Their pizza is DELICIOUS!!!!!

1  Thank stldebbie2008

Been to Maui Brick Oven? Share your experiences!