“Best Shaved Ice in Maui”

Beach Street Maui Shave Ice
Ranked #7 of 42 Quick Bites in Kihei
Description: Get your beach treat at Beach Street in Kihei, Maui! We have great shave Ice, coffee, acai bowls, food and drinks in the Rainbow Mall in Kihei with new menu boards, signs and an updated logo. Please check out our new menu as things are changing. We're the same family - just a new look! We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Tried various shaved ice places every day I was in Maui. This was by far the best place. Best designed cups with the right amount of ice cream to shaved ice. The flavour went all the way through and they were one of the few places that gave you a real proper spoon with it.

My wife also had there smoothies and loved them.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I would highly reccommend their shaved ice with vanilla ice cream on the button. They have a nice selection of flavours. They do excellent açai bowls and fruit parfait. If your not into shaved ice but looking for a cold treat try their milkshakes. Especially on hot days and wanting something refreshing this is the place. There isn’t a lot of sitting room but that’s okay people tend to not take up the sitting places for too long. Great spot to hang out for a cool treat or hot coffee. This spot can get busy but it’s worth checking it out. They even have an option to have gummy bears at the bottom of their shaved ice if your a candy lover.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This is my family's favorite shaved ice place to go to when we're in town.
The staff here is always very friendly and makes great suggestions.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Gotta get shave ice at dis place. It was so goooooood! I got the Blue Hawaiian and it was so good I went back the next day for the same thing! Coconut and blue vanilla with ice cream and tons of Mochi on the bottom. Haupia was coconut cream drizzled on top. Heaven on earth! Get the extra large and share it. You get more Mochi that way.

They also have amazing coffee bean milkshakes. So good.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t eat shaved ice but have had many energy bowls from S &Q’s. The staff here are so friendly and they always make the bowl how you request. I e also tried a iced coffee beverage here and it was fabulous. Their hours are short but there are other evening options for ice cream or shaved ice nearby.

Been to Beach Street Maui Shave Ice? Share your experiences!